I would love to know any food that could help in weight loss...got any ideas please let me know.

Leo

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Avoid fast and junked food.Control your diet.you can take any type of food except spicy food.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
1) Yogurt- It contains calcium and studies show that it can fight weight gain to a great extent.
2) Boiled eggs- It helps to fill you stomach for a long time and thus you can avoid snacks throughout the day.
3)Nuts- Though rich in fats but it is beneficial for your body and it can curb your hunger and a good source of protein. You can take it in small amount...

For more information on foods that help you to lose weight follow this link...
http://www.dailymakeover.com/blogs/beauty-trends-and-news/beauty-tips-perricone-diet-2011-health-and-wellness.html
Only controlling food through avoiding oily and spicy will help in reducing weight.
Avoid carbohydrate foods like rice,sugar etc and milk products and walk for at least one hour you will surely loose weight .

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Hi Pearl Leo

Please take half spoon of wheat grass mixed in milk everyday.In one month u will reduce your weight. You get wheatgrass powder from ayurvedic shop.It will be around 300/-

I am in 5th day of drinking wheat grass and I am seeing the positive effect!!!!

Swetha Shenoy
cool,i also heard onions help in burning fat,is that true?

Leo

[quote]Hi Pearl Leo

Please take half spoon of wheat grass mixed in milk everyday.In one month u will reduce your weight. You get wheatgrass powder from ayurvedic shop.It will be around 300/-

I am in 5th day of drinking wheat grass and I am seeing the positive effect!!!! [/quote]

Swetha, thanks for this great suggestion. I knew about drinking fresh wheatgrass juice daily to control weight, but since that is quite inconvenient, the idea you gave seems to be much easier and doable.

Pearl, I have also heard that eating more chillies increases metabolism but never had the guts to try it out! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Oh, I almost forgot! Drinking milk gourd, that is lauki juice also helps a lot in controlling weight!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Kalyani

There was a case once where a healthy Army official had lauki juice on empty stomach and he died due to the reactions caused by it.

Please dont have it on empty stomach.

Wheat grass is tasteless, i add quarter spoon of sugar and mix and eat. it is tasty then....

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.