Now Indian Idol season 6 has just started and memories are just flashing through my mind. Of course, Abhijeet Sawant is the first ever winner of a reality show in India (singing). So, he has a special place in our heart. I really like the top 3. Then, my most favourites are Vineeth and Harshit. What about you?
Only a few times have I seen, my favourites winning a competition.

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Harshit is mine favorite too. But i doubt about his participation in indian Idol.
Hal e dil is my one of the favorite song of his composition.

Want to make each day Accountable

Years before, when Abhijith sang Pal Pal dil ke pas and Tu Mile, I became a great fan of him. It occurred once when young Vineeth sang, Tera Jaadu chal gaya. I really loved that 16 year old boy's performance

Meera sandhu
Years before, when Abhijith sang Pal Pal dil ke pas and Tu Mile, I became a great fan of him. It occurred once when young Vineeth sang, Tera Jaadu chal gaya. I really loved that 16 year old boy's performance

I still remember him.But these few who won the great competition in India,have lost somewhere.

Now am interested in seeing the new season of Indian Idol. Let us wait to see some good voices

Meera sandhu
Now am interested in seeing the new season of Indian Idol. Let us wait to see some good voices

Today we will get the list of Finalist of Indian Idol 6.
Do watch it.

Do watch it.

Yes....very often I forget the episodes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Do watch it.

This shows that you love Music.

Do watch it.

Forgetting episodes? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually music is my everything...particularly Hindi. I hear Malayalam and Tamil rarely.
Lataji has deeply influenced me a lot...also my character, my writing skills, everything :)

Meera sandhu

Do watch it.

Actually music is my everything...particularly Hindi. I hear Malayalam and Tamil rarely.
Lataji has deeply influenced me a lot...also my character, my writing skills, everything :)

The show has started. Lets see,what happens... Hunt for top 10

Do watch it.

The show has started. Lets see,what happens... Hunt for top 10

We are not getting Sony TV now :( :( :( :(

All other channels we are getting :( :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.