I think Gandhi knew it from beginning- this is so true in today's world.

1- Never admit you saw any thing bad, that may brand yourself as unsocial.
2- Never trust there is any one who speaks bad. They shall speak bad about you.
3- Never speak truth because it is always hard to face and may hurt dishonest.

Would you care to share your views?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
May be Gandhiji's monkeys knew it that they will have to change themselves in future. :laugh:

BTW if you see anything bad and admit it that you have seen it do it brand us unsocial?. :blink:
May be Gandhiji's monkeys knew it that they will have to change themselves in future. :laugh:

BTW if you see anything bad and admit it that you have seen it do it brand us unsocial?. :blink:

Yes know by my personal experience and see the result of Guwahati reporter. Center and state ministers are Blaming him for his 'BAD' work. He saw it and spoke about it. He should have kept mum.

In Hindi
Bura mat dekho
Bura mat suno and
bura mat bolo.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

In Hindi
Bura mat dekho- Nahi to fans jaoge!
Bura mat suno and- Nahi to wo tumhe pakad lenge ki bura kun suna?
bura mat bolo.
- Nahi iska matlab ab hota hai sach mat bolo bas chamchagiri karo. Our maza lo. :laugh: :laugh:

Yes know by my personal experience and see the result of Guwahati reporter. Center and state ministers are Blaming him for his 'BAD' work. He saw it and spoke about it. He should have kept mum.

No he did a BAD work he should have called up police and should have tried to save that girl. :blink:

No he did a BAD work he should have called up police and should have tried to save that girl. :blink:

He did call police but the few policemen who arrived too late and did not do a thing to stop them. He was a reporter not a Hindi Filmi hero.

Actually, Gandhiji told about monkeys in another view....
That's we should never interfere in others' talks and matters. Let us be interested in our matters' only. By this way, we can avoid many collisions, tensions and quarrels....

Let me say one example...
Our neighbour says something bad about another neighbour to us. It may be a bad opinion, though right or wrong. If we keep it in our mind itself, it's good. But instead, if we tell the other person that he has told about you so and so, you can know its after effects....may result in a big quarrel itself. Also, it hurts feelings of many persons.
Then why should we witness such a situations. Let us be quiet while some one tell bad about our neighbour

Meera sandhu

He did call police but the few policemen who arrived too late and did not do a thing to stop them. He was a reporter not a Hindi Filmi hero.

Then he should have gathered mob at least to save that girl. :blink:

I don't think he tried to save the girl he was just more keen to make his report hot. :blink:
Gandhiji told the 3 monkeys in correct way estimating how people will change now at present.

He told that

we should see bad
we should hear bad and
we should talk bad
these are the things he told about 3 monkeys

but now completely opposite
now people are following
see bad, hear bad and talk bad.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Then he should have gathered mob at least to save that girl. :blink:

I don't think he tried to save the girl he was just more keen to make his report hot. :blink:

Yes that is exactly what I said in my post. This is bad to see any thing bad, speak bad, listen bad. ;)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.