Manmohan Singh's comments that he would be too happy to see Rahul Gandhi in his cabinet has a ring of lack of self-respect and projects him as one of the sycophants of Gandhi family!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Manmohan Singh's comments that he would be too happy to see Rahul Gandhi in his cabinet has a ring of lack of self-respect and projects him as one of the sycophants of Gandhi family!

Manmohan Singh is there in that position thanks to Rahul Gandhis mamma, so it is only natural that he will go all out to fan them ! Take any congress leader, they all talk the same tune and with the same degree of arrogance :angry: The best example is Renukha Chaudhury , who was at one time a congress basher and hater ,being close to Chandrababu Naidu of TDP and a minister in his cabinet in AP.Later after she had issues with him she left TDP ,went party hopping to finally come to Congress and then of course it is only Sonia and Rahul and Priyanka...another few years down the line it will be Priyanka's children,,,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It disgusts me completely. What an end to a person who is regarded as one of our best educated persons. Lure of office can degenerate one to such a degree!!
We never had any doubt about this development right from Pronob was seen-off from the center stage. This was always on the cards the only thing is to wait and see the portfolio and status. Whether he comes as a full fledged minister or deputy to some one, probably he shall assist Manmohan himself (Read - rule indirectly)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Its hardly surprising because that was the very reason Pranab was made a President so as to make way for Rahul Gandhi!! I am only worried that drug smuggling would only increase now than ever before!!! What else can be expected of a former drug addict who has no sense of righteousness!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Rahul Gandhi is a hard worker and moving whole the country,so he may be a good minister in central cabinet,so Singhji said correctly.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Its hardly surprising because that was the very reason Pranab was made a President so as to make way for Rahul Gandhi!! I am only worried that drug smuggling would only increase now than ever before!!! What else can be expected of a former drug addict who has no sense of righteousness!!

This video has been making the rounds since some time now...quite interesting and apparently made by a foreign channel...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4FXqU8XY0A&feature=related

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But Rahul Gandhi cleared that he would not joined till 2014 assembly election,

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
But Rahul Gandhi cleared that he would not joined till 2014 assembly election,

So the question now is, why does he want to play an active role within the party as well as in other matters and why are the top leaders falling over themselves to offer him anything that he asks for , almost as if it is his birth right... :dry:

Rahul Gandhi is a hard worker and moving whole the country,so he may be a good minister in central cabinet,so Singhji said correctly.

I wonder when did he do any hard work to put right what his great family and party have messed up???? What a joke!!

This video has been making the rounds since some time now...quite interesting and apparently made by a foreign channel...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4FXqU8XY0A&feature=related

WOW!! WHAT A VIDEO!! I am now really ashamed! :unsure: :sick: :unsure: Everything is all so true!! :sick:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.