The topic is locked.
The time being taken to offer cash credit once the article is vetted by editors is too long and it is frustrating. Should improve. Moreover, I do not understand why two people's intervention is required on each article. that is one to approve the article and another to give cash credit!!!! Its is a colossal waste of time. When will Boddunan improve in this respect. Because of this feature, I am unable to recommend this website to my friends.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rajaraman ji, you have to understand the problem. There are 4 editors which the members of this site only. and they have no rights to give cash credits. Only admin has rights to give cash credits. So our work is to write articles and post. We should not wait for the cash credits. If we wait for cash credits then that means we are wasting time. There is only one admin here who have lot work to do. Who is still developing this site with more awesome features. So need to support him, I got paid 5 times from this website. So I can bet, your cash credit wont go anywhere. If your article got cash credits also, it is not a liquid cash right. when the threadold income completes then only you will get the cheque right. so please think before blaming the site. I have refered this site to many people, they have no complaints over here. First we have to learn how to work here and how to understand the editors, admin and moderators and their problems. If you have any problem in the site or your articles is not credited then send PM to admin directly. You will get the correct answer from the admin.
thank you

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
The time being taken to offer cash credit once the article is vetted by editors is too long and it is frustrating. Should improve. Moreover, I do not understand why two people's intervention is required on each article. that is one to approve the article and another to give cash credit!!!! Its is a colossal waste of time. When will Boddunan improve in this respect. Because of this feature, I am unable to recommend this website to my friends.

Hi Rajaraman ,I have gone through some of your articles even though you are not active on the forums, By the way, why don't you take this up with either Kalyani or Maverick ? I am sure they will be able to sort things out ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
@ Rajaraman- there is a thread for such topics, either post your query there or PM to admin please.
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/12-help/11-ask-all-your-doubts-here.html

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.