Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Onions look like the body's cells. Today's research shows onions help clear waste materials from all of the body cells. They even produce tears which wash the epithelial layers of the eyes. A working companion, Garlic, also helps eliminate waste materials and dangerous free radicals from the body.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10152]}

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
The seeds of the bean looks just like the shape of the Kidney.

Sharmistha Banerjee
A Walnut

A Walnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums and lower cerebellums. Even the wrinkles or folds on the nut are just like the neo-cortex. We now know walnuts help develop more than three (3) dozen neuron-transmitters for brain function.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9817]}

I wonder why no reply has been received on Walnut. No one knows about walnut? I just can't believe this.

See the first page. I gave walnut.
Robert, now everything is well-explained....
tomato, potato, apple, beans...anything else :silly:
can't find more things to add to 'God's pharmacy" :evil: :evil:
You didn't give me puzzles to decode, let me try :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Carrots are very healthy for eyes. In carrots, fibre is found in high quantity which helps to keep the digestive system healthy and balance blood sugar level
Yes, It is really amazing. Good observation by Robert. I know about walnut before this.

Yes, it is God' Pharmacy for our good health.

Be positive
Robert

What a nice observation..Haven't know these things before expect ladies finger which resemble a finger... :laugh: :P
Amazing things of God...
:) Yes carrots are useful for eyes. Carrots have almost all minerals which land have, it is 16.
A sliced carrot look likes the human eye. The pupil, iris and radiating lines look just like the human eye.

Carrots greatly enhance blood flow to and function of the eyes.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9752]}

Like carrot-eye relationships, there are few other. Now it is your turn to give me combo - (fruits/vegetables/nuts with human organ)
:) Carrots of my are is famous and rich in quality. It is dark red, juicy, sweet and it is long up to 2'.
Carrots are very healthy for eyes. In carrots, fibre is found in high quantity which helps to keep the digestive system healthy and balance blood sugar level
:( Walnut is looking like brain it is also tonic for brain. It is the reason it is costly
than almond and cashew.
A Walnut

A Walnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums and lower cerebellums. Even the wrinkles or folds on the nut are just like the neo-cortex. We now know walnuts help develop more than three (3) dozen neuron-transmitters for brain function.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9817]}

I wonder why no reply has been received on Walnut. No one knows about walnut? I just can't believe this.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.