The topic is locked.
Hello Everyone

I am new on this website and want to know where is my referral link in boddunan . I can't find it anywhere

Please Help me

Thanking you in advance B) :( :) :laugh:

:) :(
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Do you want to refer any one? Go to community and in the right top mail option is there. You can use that.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Welcome to the site, mate! Even I had found things difficult to start off. But the people here are extremely helpful, you will soon discover that. Good luck!
Welcome to the site, mate! Even I had found things difficult to start off. But the people here are extremely helpful, you will soon discover that. Good luck!

Bangal I have given the answer already.

.........and that doesn't mean that I shouldn't be answering,, does it? And secondly, I didn't mention a single word from your answer, did I?
Hi Sharma,
welcome to our group.
You look so young!! :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Hello Everyone

I am new on this website and want to know where is my referral link in boddunan . I can't find it anywhere

Please Help me

This particular facility is suspended for the time being. You shall see the feature as soon as available. Thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hello Everyone

Please Help me

The site has been undergoing some changes , so a few features are not functioning, so we ll have to wait until things are set right, in the mean time be active and get to know the site better - all the best ! :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

.........and that doesn't mean that I shouldn't be answering,, does it? And secondly, I didn't mention a single word from your answer, did I?

I said I tried to answer his query, I never said that you should not answered. I informed it to you.
I am some old than you here, so please don't try to make any argument. I am little senior than you also. So don't try to insult any body. answer politely.

Thanks to all who answered my question !! :laugh: B)

:) :(

I said I tried to answer his query, I never said that you should not answered. I informed it to you.
I am some old than you here, so please don't try to make any argument. I am little senior than you also. So don't try to insult any body. answer politely.

I am surprised why you are using the words like "argument" and "insult". I will accept that "argument" are fine at times, but I never insulted anyone. I don't understand what insulting words you found here. Anyways, leave it. I don't want to stretch it anymore.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.