The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Welcome to the site, mate! Even I had found things difficult to start off. But the people here are extremely helpful, you will soon discover that. Good luck!

Bangal I have given the answer already.

.........and that doesn't mean that I shouldn't be answering,, does it? And secondly, I didn't mention a single word from your answer, did I?

I said I tried to answer his query, I never said that you should not answered. I informed it to you.
I am some old than you here, so please don't try to make any argument. I am little senior than you also. So don't try to insult any body. answer politely.

I am surprised why you are using the words like "argument" and "insult". I will accept that "argument" are fine at times, but I never insulted anyone. I don't understand what insulting words you found here. Anyways, leave it. I don't want to stretch it anymore.

You can stretch, I have no problem. Ok leave it, we are friends after all. I think so, but If i am wrong I am sorry.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hai sharma
My hearty welcome to you on boddunan. If you have any doubt you can pm any of the boddunan family member. Boddunan is a best and genuine website where you can earn some pocket money and knowledge. I hope you also enjoy working here.

ALL THE BEST

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Welcome to the site, mate! Even I had found things difficult to start off. But the people here are extremely helpful, you will soon discover that. Good luck!

.........and that doesn't mean that I shouldn't be answering,, does it? And secondly, I didn't mention a single word from your answer, did I?

I said I tried to answer his query, I never said that you should not answered. I informed it to you.
I am some old than you here, so please don't try to make any argument. I am little senior than you also. So don't try to insult any body. answer politely.

I am surprised why you are using the words like "argument" and "insult". I will accept that "argument" are fine at times, but I never insulted anyone. I don't understand what insulting words you found here. Anyways, leave it. I don't want to stretch it anymore.

You can stretch, I have no problem. Ok leave it, we are friends after all. I think so, but If i am wrong I am sorry.

Hey don't be. And don't say sorry. I feel it odd and awkward. It is very likely that we speak one thing at a time and it is either misread or wrongly conveyed by the speaker. I take my words back if I hurt you.
And yes, we are here to be friends only.

Hey don't be. And don't say sorry. I feel it odd and awkward. It is very likely that we speak one thing at a time and it is either misread or wrongly conveyed by the speaker. I take my words back if I hurt you.

That's like good boys- we are here to support each others. every one of us can help any one senior or junior alike. keep rocking guys.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That's like good boys- we are here to support each others. every one of us can help any one senior or junior alike. keep rocking guys.

Yes, that's what I feel. We are nothing less than a family here. As disputes are a way of family and then the joys, so it's here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

@Ram, what way you are affected if Bangal repeated what you said? If that's a mistake, Moderator is there to look after that. Anyhow, i;m glad you guys settled the matter, congratulations
Very warm welcome tot his site.Hope your writing will soon liked by all of us.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Hello Everyone

I am new on this website and want to know where is my referral link in boddunan . I can't find it anywhere

Please Help me

Thanking you in advance B) :( :) :laugh:

Welcome to the boddunan community.. Is it your own photo?

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Warm Welcome to the Boddunan Family.

All the Best. Samiksh

Be positive

@Ram, what way you are affected if Bangal repeated what you said? If that's a mistake, Moderator is there to look after that. Anyhow, i;m glad you guys settled the matter, congratulations

That's left behind now, Rambabuji. Let's move forward. Yes, moderators are there to do the job and thanks for your response too.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.