This is truth however we may be strong enough to fight against all but sometimes we may too require support of someone.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10684]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is truth however we may be strong enough to fight against all but sometimes we may too require support of someone.

Moral strength is important then phyical strength.
Human beings are inter dependant at every stage in life and we need the support and moral strength of those close to us to carry on..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
That is why family and friends are there for. We are human but even animals do support each other in troubled times.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Of course we need support of near and dear ones. Without their support we won't be able to succeed. Whether it's trouble time or a happy moment, moral support of friends and family members are always there, that inspires us, and influence our lives. .

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Of course we need support of near and dear ones. Without their support we won't be able to succeed. Whether it's trouble time or a happy moment, moral support of friends and family members are always there, that inspires us, and influence our lives. .

They say, 'No Man is an island'. Every member in the society is dependent on the other member.
That is why family and friends are there for. We are human but even animals do support each other in troubled times.

That's right Suny but people these days have been more sefish or they don't have time to suport others. :evil:

That's right Suny but people these days have been more sefish or they don't have time to suport others. :evil:

They should learn from animals in that case, even they get united in such situation.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Very true as every body need someone wether its your happy moment or in tough times we need support of our near and dear one...

They should learn from animals in that case, even they get united in such situation.

I remember yesterday I was watching national geographic channel in that 2 of young tigers attacked on the group of yaks and tried to hunt baby yaks but when the whole group united they made it impossible for the tigers to get success in that. So we should learn it from animals. :)

They say, 'No Man is an island'. Every member in the society is dependent on the other member.

This dependence bond us with each other.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.