The topic is locked.
Today, social networking websites are in the top. They have plenty merits in it. For instance, we can observe that large amount of users are using these sites. Day by day, the growth of these sites are tremendous. Will boddunan become a social networking website? what are the results to be faced? and what will happen if so happened?
Will boddunan become a social networking site?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today, social networking websites are in the top. They have plenty merits in it. For instance, we can observe that large amount of users are using these sites. Day by day, the growth of these sites are tremendous. Will boddunan become a social networking website? what are the results to be faced? and what will happen if so happened?

Boddunan is discussion site with some scope of earning. I think it is better in this format.
Let it remain as it is, I for one would never like it to become a typical networking site. Let it retain its own identity.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I also agree with Anil and chinmoymukherjee. I guess the present status of this site is very engaging. As I have said of late that I missed being here and now I am trying to spend some more time here. The isn't the case with social networking sites, I guess.

Most networking sites are for fun and spamming purpose only, I would like to see this one in its present form, maybe with added features.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There are lot of social networking site but this time facebook is number one. Boddunan may be number one earning site for India.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Dinesh, the present format of boddunan is better than any other social network sites, for those who are more interested in those formats can always opt for facebook and such instead of coming here.

Also, unless there is anything crucial or relevant to be discussed, only then you can post links to your articles here! Hence I am locking the thread, thank you!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.