The topic is locked.
I want to know what is the best feature of Boddunan?

If there is a will there is a way.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Everything about boddunan is special and good, but unquestionably the forum is the best feature of boddunan followed by the articles. It depends actually on the viewpoint that you are looking at it from. From earnings point of view, it is the article section and from knowledge and interaction point of view, forum is the best!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Forums and Article section are both equally good from my point of view. I also like the question answer section but sadly there is not much activity there probably because of the low points awarded to the topic starter...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Forums and Article section are both equally good from my point of view. I also like the question answer section but sadly there is not much activity there probably because of the low points awarded to the topic starter...

Low points and strict rules that discourage people from posting GK-type questions is reason for lack of much activity in that section. So effectively it is the lack of imagination that is the main reason!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well, different people will have different opinion here as per their own interest. On boddunan we are having many interesting things.

Personally I like article and forum section here.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I participate in all sections of the site but I prefer to participate in articles and forums section more.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As a very regular participant, I like all the features of this site. It's difficult to pick a single feature.
Article section, competition and forum where many versatile topics are discussed with multifaceted point of views, it is a great place to be here am sure you will enjoy every minute while meeting with members virtually.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I feel the article section is better if you want to earn from this site. Forum section is good if you want to have an interaction with the people over here.I participate more in forums as don't get much of time to write articles here. :evil:
I feel the article section is better if you want to earn from this site. Forum section is good if you want to have an interaction with the people over here.I participate more in forums as don't get much of time to write articles here. :evil:

I always try to be active in all the features here, though some times I fail to do so.

I always try to be active in all the features here, though some times I fail to do so.

But lately I have been seeing you active in most of the categories. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.