With the retire of Sachin Tendulkar the golden period over. We never forget such great players. What your point for " Master Blaster"
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
With the retire of Sachin Tendulkar the golden period over. We never forget such great players. What your point for " Master Blaster"

He's not just a book of records. His life is a shining example of dedication, devotion and discipline.

He's not just a book of records. His life is a shining example of dedication, devotion and discipline.

Yes You are right Sachin really get this achievement because he is devote his whole life to cricket.

It is right that Sachine is great player and we never forgot him. But it is not right that golden period over. It is right that one era is over. Next generation doing great. Kohli, rohit, Dhawan, Jadeja and some are waiting for their tenure. Future of Indian cricket is bright.

It is right that Sachine is great player and we never forgot him. But it is not right that golden period over. It is right that one era is over. Next generation doing great. Kohli, rohit, Dhawan, Jadeja and some are waiting for their tenure. Future of Indian cricket is bright.

Nothing lasts for ever. All good things will come to an end. That doesn't mean all good things are exhausted.It's continuous process. Old has to give way to new.

Nothing lasts for ever. All good things will come to an end. That doesn't mean all good things are exhausted.It's continuous process. Old has to give way to new.

It is habit of human being to say who is after it. who is after Nehru, who is after Indira Gandhi and who is after Sachine.

It is habit of human being to say who is after it. who is after Nehru, who is after Indira Gandhi and who is after Sachine.

It has not taken even 6 months for Lal Bahadur shastri to make the people forget about Nehru.
I can not think cricket without Sachin now. best wishes to him and for his future

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think he should have retired after winning World Cup, he delayed the decision. I am thankful to him that he retired as now I will not see cricket matches and not waste times with it, as I am now free of tension as Sachin will never bat again, he has bag ful of records but two records will never be broken 200 test match and 100 centuries, but 51 test centuries will be broken by Kallis, and 49 ODI century will be broken by Kohli. :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

I think he should have retired after winning World Cup, he delayed the decision. I am thankful to him that he retired as now I will not see cricket matches and not waste times with it, as I am now free of tension as Sachin will never bat again, he has bag ful of records but two records will never be broken 200 test match and 100 centuries, but 51 test centuries will be broken by Kallis, and 49 ODI century will be broken by Kohli. :whistle:

Sachin will remain as an inspiration to the upcoming young actors who are already making their presence felt. In both the formats very promising players are knocking on the doors of the selectors.
That's true without Sachin we cannot imagine cricket but its for sure someone else will take his seat. Contribution of Sachin for cricket cannot be forgot. He is still ideal of many young cricketers hope he remains connected with cricket indirectly after retirement also. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.