Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Surely, someone will break his record as Sachin taught everyone how to play, but the class, the elegance, the confident will never be the same. I was watching Sachin's first test century the other day. He was cool, calm and seemed confident. You may say, Virat Kohli will break his record one day, but he will never will be like Sachin. From where he will bring that calmness? These days, people make a century and jump in the air, punch the air in the joy, but I have never seen Sachin done that. He knows that he has the ability to create magic, put a smile on a sad face, with a simple cricket bat. For Sachin: I was your fan, I am your fan and I will remain your fan for the rest of my life. "Tujhme Ahankaar ki boo nahin hai, Too asmaan hai, firbhi sir jhuka ke baitha hai"

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Surely, someone will break his record as Sachin taught everyone how to play, but the class, the elegance, the confident will never be the same. I was watching Sachin's first test century the other day. He was cool, calm and seemed confident. You may say, Virat Kohli will break his record one day, but he will never will be like Sachin. From where he will bring that calmness? These days, people make a century and jump in the air, punch the air in the joy, but I have never seen Sachin done that. He knows that he has the ability to create magic, put a smile on a sad face, with a simple cricket bat. For Sachin: I was your fan, I am your fan and I will remain your fan for the rest of my life. "Tujhme Ahankaar ki boo nahin hai, Too asmaan hai, firbhi sir jhuka ke baitha hai"

Greatness is not just about a single quality. It's a combination of skills related to profession, skills related to relations. Skills related to behaviour, ddiscipline. Every cross section of the society can find out a page related to a thing to him or to her. His life is not a mere Book of records and centuries. Its a book of human values.
Whenever we open the TV, we see Sachin Tendulkar in advertisements wearing the uniform of the cricket player. Most of the ads are related with him. He is brand ambassador of many products. Indian Cricket Team will never be able to forget him. It was not a "Golden Era" but a "Diamond Era" for the Indian Cricket Team.
Whenever we open the TV, we see Sachin Tendulkar in advertisements wearing the uniform of the cricket player. Most of the ads are related with him. He is brand ambassador of many products. Indian Cricket Team will never be able to forget him. It was not a "Golden Era" but a "Diamond Era" for the Indian Cricket Team.

He made every Indian hold his head high and chinup by his achievements. A real respect and love from all Indians will lie in the fact in realizing that there is a Sachin in every family and their worth should be realized and moulded in to another Sachin or a greater Sachin.

He made every Indian hold his head high and chinup by his achievements. A real respect and love from all Indians will lie in the fact in realizing that there is a Sachin in every family and their worth should be realized and moulded in to another Sachin or a greater Sachin.

Sachin is everywhere. Sachin means Cricket. He is like sun of the planet (Indian Cricket Team).

Sachin is everywhere. Sachin means Cricket. He is like sun of the planet (Indian Cricket Team).

I'm afraid you didn't get my point. What I meant was talent is everywhere. That talent has to be used in making more Sachins.

I'm afraid you didn't get my point. What I meant was talent is everywhere. That talent has to be used in making more Sachins.

Actually many of them would give up due to partiality and biasness.

Actually many of them would give up due to partiality and biasness.

Real talented cricketer will wait for opportunities patiently. Its only less talented who lose patience and quit. Don't think all the successful cricketers carved a niche of their own overnight. Shikhar Dhawan was a failure in the beginning. He had to wait in the wings for a long time. And now Shikhar is the most sought after player in all the formats of cricket.
It is a mortal world, everything perishes here, even Lord when comes to earth seems to die from here, so golden cricketing era ends, and might be some time we can see the diamond era, may or may not be in the lifetime or after that of course, but hope is still there.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It is a mortal world, everything perishes here, even Lord when comes to earth seems to die from here, so golden cricketing era ends, and might be some time we can see the diamond era, may or may not be in the lifetime or after that of course, but hope is still there.

Test this for yourself. Keep your finger in a bucket of water and stir the water vigarouly. Your finger movemennts will create waves. The moment you withdraw your finger, waves will disappear. this says nothing lasts forever. Old order has to give way to the new order. No era comes to an end. A new era comes for sure sooner or later.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.