Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is a mortal world, everything perishes here, even Lord when comes to earth seems to die from here, so golden cricketing era ends, and might be some time we can see the diamond era, may or may not be in the lifetime or after that of course, but hope is still there.

Test this for yourself. Keep your finger in a bucket of water and stir the water vigarouly. Your finger movemennts will create waves. The moment you withdraw your finger, waves will disappear. this says nothing lasts forever. Old order has to give way to the new order. No era comes to an end. A new era comes for sure sooner or later.
Brilliant simile thanks for this bucket theory, :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Respected Boddunan members, the world has not yet gone upside down but it's only that Sachin has retired from cricket. the show goes on, the cricket will be here as it always was. The new Sachin is waiting in the wings. Perhaps in Sachin's own house.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Respected Boddunan members, the world has not yet gone upside down but it's only that Sachin has retired from cricket. the show goes on, the cricket will be here as it always was. The new Sachin is waiting in the wings. Perhaps in Sachin's own house.

Exactly. I read in a book that there is a Sachin in every home. We the members of the society in general and parents in particular should identify these Sachins.

Exactly. I read in a book that there is a Sachin in every home. We the members of the society in general and parents in particular should identify these Sachins.
I think the mention is of Arjun, he is already under 15 Mumbai team.

I think the mention is of Arjun, he is already under 15 Mumbai team.

Not just Sachin's son Arjun. The reference is about all talented players who are likely to become Sacins in future.
The way Virat Kohli play for India. I am sure that he cross the record of sachin in one day matches.................
The way Virat Kohli play for India. I am sure that he cross the record of sachin in one day matches.................

Possible. We can't say in whose form a successor to Sachin comes.

Sachin is best in all form of cricket but virat is going to touch sachin only in 50-50 over game........ He cannot be a next sachin but as media say he might break sachin one day total score.................

Sachin is best in all form of cricket but virat is going to touch sachin only in 50-50 over game........ He cannot be a next sachin but as media say he might break sachin one day total score.................

I wish a successor should come in all forms of cricket. Whosoever he may be, as an ardent fan of cricket, I along with all cricket lovers of India should not feel his absence. This is my earnest wish.
Shikhar Dhawan scored a brilliant century, and fastest to score five centuries in ODI, future seems bright for him.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.