One of my greatest cricketers Imran Khan has come out with an unvarnished truth. I rate the pace attack of the West Indie in the late 70s and 80s to be the deadliest and one player who met it without helmet is our Gavaskar whom Imran adores!! What do you say?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Should not be compared so. Both are great and this is not the question of luck. System was so. Sachin also faced with so many great pacer.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Should not be compared so. Both are great and this is not the question of luck. System was so. Sachin also faced with so many great pacer.

It is not an attempt at comparison or undermining Sachin's great status. Spell out the names of pacers Sachin faced in his career!!
I think there are two answers for him
1- He was lucky for not having to bowl at Sachin
2- He was also lucky not to bowl when batsmen like Sobers and likes were batting.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

2- He was also lucky not to bowl when batsmen like Sobers and likes were batting.

If my memory serves me right he did bowl at Sachin and was impressed with that 'Wonder Boy'!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Sachin also played against Wasim, Waker .Ambrose, walse, Macgrath, Hedly Etc. All were great at their time.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
One of my greatest cricketers Imran Khan has come out with an unvarnished truth. I rate the pace attack of the West Indie in the late 70s and 80s to be the deadliest and one player who met it without helmet is our Gavaskar whom Imran adores!! What do you say?

Imran Khan no doubt is a great cricketer but is always stingy while complementing Indian players or anything to do with India which is not a positive quality in him....Now he is doing just that however truthful that may be ! He is a politician now and he also is aware of the seperatists call for not praising Sachin since he belongs to enemy nation India...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sachin also played against Wasim, Waker .Ambrose, walse, Macgrath, Hedly Etc. All were great at their time.

And now make a list of ones who played during the period I mentioned. I am sure, you would see the difference!!

If my memory serves me right he did bowl at Sachin and was impressed with that 'Wonder Boy'!!

Now Imran can say that but the fact is --please read on
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/after-abdul-qadirs-bashing-imran-khan-was-scared-of-sachin-tendulkar-farewell-test-200th-test-india-vs-west-indies-wankhede-mumbai-kiran-more/1/322785.html

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't think so even the pace battery of Pakistan was at their best during Sachin's time - Wasim Akram, Waqay Younis, Shoib Akhtar. Its just a myth I don't have a doubt Sachin would have played easily W.I deadliest pace attack also :)

True. In his debut match itself Sachin not only faced the fury of Imran who was in top form then, but also showed his extraordinary guts as a debutant and dealt effectively like a seasoned batsman.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.