The topic is locked.
My thank you count is 1. when i saw other people profile there thanking count is increasing. Its purely depends on the person or makes them getting increased. If you say thanks to other member then 1 point is increasing in your account. Then why people not saying thank you to me. Please tell me about karma also. I personally thank all boddunan members for promptly explaining me what to do and how to do.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For explanation of karma, go to through the following thread.

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/12-help/241618-karma.html

As far Thank you count is concerned, it will increase as people post thank yous to your replies that they like or agree with. I request you to show a little patience here. Do not get disheartened if your count is only one, it takes hard work and persistence of efforts to get people to thank you.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
Yes.I understood both meaning and how they are acting the role in the forum. Slow and steady always wins the race that is the concept of thank you count. Okay. Please lock the topic now. My purpose solved.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Yes.I understood both meaning and how they are acting the role in the forum. Slow and steady always wins the race that is the concept of thank you count. Okay. Please lock the topic now. My purpose solved.

Great! And you can see the count has increased to 2 now! :cheer: :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.