The topic is locked.
Hi,
I have some doubts regarding contest.

I came to know through the forum that write contest is suspended from may 2014. Is it now available or not.

Apart from whether it is available or not i want to know some details:

1.From the month of 1-25 you can write the articles and on 26-30 you can send 10 articles through contact us page by pasting our 10 links. out of which 5 will be accepted depends upon the quality of the content. Whether this 10 article submission includes not admin approved but editor approved articles.

2. If an article written in the month of June eligible for August or September month contest if it is not still submitted via the contact us page.

3. After an article is published it makes hits and votes. Which one is important? hit or vote. Is there any revenue calculation depending on the hits or vote of an article.

4. Can we copy the quote told by leaders or we understand the concept told by them and write it in our way to put it in the quote section by including their name.

5. There are two section not working(Crossword,review of mobile). How this worked earlier and what purpose and time it is consumed and how much people are benefited through this.

6. If my article get more and more hits i will receive amount apart from credit amount or not.

7. In article section credit showing the real amount am i right? If it reaches Rs.1500 we are eligible for the payment.

8. Tell about the weekly leaders. If any reward associated with it?

Please answer to all these question. I want to know about these for future reference .Thank you.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dwarkanathan, since this article writing contest has been suspended currently, please do not bother about the details much. In future, other contests would be started instead, details of which will made amply clear when that happens.

Regarding points 7 and 8, you get paid for your article only ONCE when they are published, number of views do not affect your earnings for those articles in any way. The views just help increase ranking of site and in total revenues earned.

point 8. The total Rs. 1500 is the minim threshold limit you have to earn before you can cash out and is not limited to earnings from submitting articles alone. But it is the total of your all earnings including revenue shares, top voter of the day, forum leaderboard etc.

Weekly leadership is associated with earnings as follows: Top of the leaderboard gets rs. 50, next four toppers get rs. 25 each and the remaining ones on leaderboard get rs. 10 each for that week.

I hope this answers all your questions. Feel free to ask if you still have doubts.

P.S. point 4 regarding quotes, no you have to mention the names of the leaders whom you are quoting and since they are 'quotes' you cannot write in your own, but exactly as they have been quoted originally.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
Hi,

I came to know through the forum that write contest is suspended from may 2014. Is it now available or not.

1.From the month of 1-25 you can write the articles and on 26-30 you can send 10 articles through contact us page by pasting our 10 links. out of which 5 will be accepted depends upon the quality of the content. Whether this 10 article submission includes not admin approved but editor approved articles
.====we all are waiting for an announcement.

2. If an article written in the month of June eligible for August or September month contest if it is not still submitted via the contact us page.
Only admin knows its answer

3. After an article is published it makes hits and votes. Which one is important? hit or vote. Is there any revenue calculation depending on the hits or vote of an article.Both -

for your ego and revenue for site

4. Can we copy the quote told by leaders or we understand the concept told by them and write it in our way to put it in the quote section by including their name.

I will not suggest that unless you complete all formalities of that section

5. There are two section not working(Crossword,review of mobile). How this worked earlier and what purpose and time it is consumed and how much people are benefited through this.

Try it see for yourself

6. If my article get more and more hits i will receive amount apart from credit amount or not.

No, once you're paid outright, your role is over.

7. In article section credit showing the real amount am i right? If it reaches Rs.1500 we are eligible for the payment.

RIGHT

50/ for 1st 25/ for next 4 and 10/ for next 5

Please answer to all these question. I want to know about these for future reference .Thank you.

Finally there is a separate thread for such queries, use that and please do not start a separate thread for such queries. Now do you want to know anything more, ask now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thanks for once again clarifying the doubts. You have answered promptly for all my questions.
Hi,

1.From the month of 1-25 you can write the articles and on 26-30 you can send 10 articles through contact us page by pasting our 10 links. out of which 5 will be accepted depends upon the quality of the content. Whether this 10 article submission includes not admin approved but editor approved articles

I

3. After an article is published it makes hits and votes. Which one is important? hit or vote. Is there any revenue calculation depending on the hits or vote of an article.Both -

Try it see for yourself

RIGHT

Finally there is a separate thread for such queries, use that and please do not start a separate thread for such queries. Now do you want to know anything more, ask now.

Sir, can you please let us know where can I find that thread, where question as these can be posted? Is it Qn A..thread that we need to use for these kind of queries?
Thanks in advance.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Hi,

I

Try it see for yourself

RIGHT

Sir, can you please let us know where can I find that thread, where question as these can be posted? Is it Qn A..thread that we need to use for these kind of queries?
Thanks in advance.

You need to select Help Category for such questions when you post a new query regarding the site, its working. payment etc.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh, Dwarakanathan
Good. Before posting itself i saw two categories one is update and another one is help. I have little confusion on that so i selected the general category. Now i understood and hereon-wards i will put my question regarding the site in help section. Thank you very much.
Good. Before posting itself i saw two categories one is update and another one is help. I have little confusion on that so i selected the general category. Now i understood and hereon-wards i will put my question regarding the site in help section. Thank you very much.

Here it is in help topix
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/12-help/238926-queries-and-doubts-only.html

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.