If Falling down while doing a job and getting up every time you fall is the trait in an achiever, Not getting up and searching for excuses is the trait of a non Achiever.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."
Confucius.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11101]}

Digital painting :Rambabu.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are no second thoughts on what you have mentioned about achievers and non-achievers through an apt quotation. BTW which tool have you used...photoshop?

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

There are no second thoughts on what you have mentioned about achievers and non-achievers through an apt quotation. BTW which tool have you used...photoshop?

Mostly Photoshop for digitalis . I use the conventional way of using easel and canvas at times. Some times a fusion of both.

Mostly Photoshop for digitalis . I use the conventional way of using easel and canvas at times. Some times a fusion of both.

Yeah I can see that..I had tried my hands on photoshop..but then gave it up half-way. I was always inclined towards paining and drawings...still am...nice digital work of art though.

Thank you said by: rambabu

Yeah I can see that..I had tried my hands on photoshop..but then gave it up half-way. I was always inclined towards paining and drawings...still am...nice digital work of art though.

I utilized PS free tutorials available on the Web.. If you have PS, you too can practice through tutorials. If you have flar and time, I adviseyou to go for it allout. They can be used for your articles. In my freelancing Ad agency jobs, these illustrations are frequently used.
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh

I utilized PS free tutorials available on the Web.. If you have PS, you too can practice through tutorials. If you have flar and time, I adviseyou to go for it allout. They can be used for your articles. In my freelancing Ad agency jobs, these illustrations are frequently used.

Well, thanks for the lead..yes even I tried my hands using tutorials, but needs time.. which is missing.

I don't hesitate to put aside all the important works for a while to be in the company of my beloved Photoshop. I'm an addict you can say
Very nice image ! Failutre is the stepping stone to success. You lose count , the number of times you fail in small ways but if one were to feel disheartened about them , life would be difficult and unbearable ! You should have the ability to spring back and go on...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu
True. Success stays away from Quitters. They say Failure is nothing but delayed success..
Well, let me interpret this illustration without considering the thread title. To me it looks like this man has lost all hopes, is too tired even to literally walk, who faced a big failure, which has made him lose all faith. To me he looks utterly woebegone and distressed.

Well, let me interpret this illustration without considering the thread title. To me it looks like this man has lost all hopes, is too tired even to literally walk, who faced a big failure, which has made him lose all faith. To me he looks utterly woebegone and distressed.

That's an apt interpretation. That's what i intended.
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.