Great Indian leader Indira Gandhi was assasinated this day. Her contribution to nation and international politics is unique. Our homage to her.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Great Indian leader Indira Gandhi was assasinated this day. Her contribution to nation and international politics is unique. Our homage to her.

I pay my sincere regards to one of the eminent leaders of INC and our first lady PM of India.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Great leader who was assassinated by two of her trusted bodyguards on October 31, 1984.
The calculated attempt by the present govt. to ignore her has lowered their esteem in the eyes of many. How are they different from the person who has invited a foreign PM and not our PM. Indira was a patriot of a very high order and like any human being also committed some mistakes - but she herself corrected them.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Salutations to Indira Gandhi, India’s first woman Prime Minister and one of the strongest women politicians of the world, on this day of her 30th death anniversary.
Indira Gandhi was no doubt a controversial leader who finally met her end very tragically. But with all her short comings , she was a very gutsy lady and will be remembered forever ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

She is called as an iron lady for India and she took bold decisions during her ruling periods as a first women prime minister of India.

I remember that ill fated day because I was in Sehstradhara Dehradun and had to walk 12 km because all transport services were withdrawn and it was an uphill task coming back to Delhi as all roads were blocked. That was one of the worst incidents for independent India. She was one of the bravest politicians in India.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

She changed the way Congress runs, she can take decisions, like, banking reforms, dividing Pakistan into two states, emergency all goods and bads but she is not a stealth PM, it is unfortunate that after her assassination, one of the fiercest riots ever this great country has seen where minorities are mercilessly plundered upon.

http://mohanmekap.com/

She changed the way Congress runs, she can take decisions, like, banking reforms, dividing Pakistan into two states, emergency all goods and bads but she is not a stealth PM, it is unfortunate that after her assassination, one of the fiercest riots ever this great country has seen where minorities are mercilessly plundered upon.

Yes it is a blot which Congress cannot live down howsoever it may try.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.