The word "love' does not mean the ideal sort of love that a man and a woman had or have for each other.  It does not mean the age-old affection that gets transformed into love, mostly between neighbors who know each other for decades, and even study in the same school and so on.

Gone are those days.  We today have a situation where the girl meets the boy, the boy meets the girl, and after a few meetings or even within a month, something goes on. 

One can understand two men pinning for the same girl.  But I recently heard a true story where two women are reportedly pinning for the same boy from a middle-class family, in an IT organization.  The boy is not tremendously handsome, but is a nice  good human being.  The two girls work in the same IT company, but when one girl has come to know that the other is also interested in the same boy, there has been a big fight between the two.  A big cold war is on, and each of them is trying to woo the same person.

The boss of the boy has come to know this situation.  The boy tries to be aloof, but the girls are not allowing him to.  Recently, one of them, forced the boy to take him for a ride in this motorbike and this was seen by the father of the boy.

Domestic peace of mind has been disturbed, for the boy.  When the father of the boy questioned the girl, she has openly expressed a desire that she would marry his son, and she would do anything for that.

The other girl, has not kept quiet.  She has met the mother and expressed her desire too.  

The boss of the boy is worried that the high-performing boy may be disturbed.   How will you handle this kind of a situation?  The boy under reference is totally confused, but the girls are just unwilling to give up.  

How do we handle this kind of a situation?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Nice story..if it's a real incident..the boy should enjoy the attention and at the same time stay aloof from both these girls if he is not interested in any of these girls. And on a lighter note this boy should hint at being in a relationship with any other girl who is not in the office to put an end to all this ruckus.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

This is very interestingstory. This shows that now this is no longer men's world only. Now girls can decide and like a boy and also fight for the lovable boy just as normally boys fight for commn loved girl.  I expect new tpes of movies and novels may emerge wher there will be new trangle. Two girls and one boy instead of the earlier themes of two boys and one girl. we may have remake of 'Sangam' with two heroines and one hero.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is a peculiar situation which is becoming quite common in the corporate world nowadays. What I see here is a couple of girls fighting over a boy who is simply not able to make up his mind or is choosing to stay silent. I feel that the boy should speak to both these girls what HE really wants. Whether he wants to marry one of them or none of the two, he cannot remain silent for. It seems like the girls have really lost their hearts out to him and only he can silence them!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Let the young man stand stern and tell the girls frankly what is in his mind. If necessary he should involve his parents and boss, because it is no more a secret. As long as he has not made any commitment to any of those girls, he is safe. Let him break his silence, reveal the suspense and finish the story.   

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

The boy frankly should say his feelings about the girls openly to both of them. If he is not really interested with those girls then he can approach the father and mother of the girls and can say that he is not interested in their daughters. When parents get to know about this they will definitely take action against it. If company really interested in the persons work they can transfer the person to another location but that secret should be maintained by office persons.

I don't think girls in real life are as ignorant. They know far better than that. Looks fine for a fiction but in real life no way. I don't think there will be many such examples in our corporate these days.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I wonder, why nobody starting from the boss to the parents of the two girls never bothered to know the opinion of the boy. Definitely the boy would not have loved both the girls or none. The incident has been magnified unnecessarily .

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.