Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I too read this newsitem and one wonders whether we are progressing or regressing.This is precisely why we need educated leaders with at least minimum qualifications...Giving importance to caste and religion has made this country suffer for the past 50 odd years in every sphere..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The interference of uneducated politicians in the administration of education, corrupt practices in the appointment & transfers of teachers and officials etc are some of the reasons for the present state. Education ministers are busy in filling their pockets and all those activities other than improving the education system and minimum facilities in government schools.No wonder parents are running away from the government run schools.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

In big cities even the children of housemaids enroll in  English medium schools rather than govt  schools. There is no need to be pessimistic. Millions of Indians have recd good education even in good govt schools since 1947 even under Congress party governments.

Very true. Greats like Radha krishnan, never studied in an English medium school.

Politicians should not show their influence in education. People who studied in govt schools in Tamilnadu did not have the opportunity to study Hindi as a second language. If student wants to study they do it in private institution. Politician children are studying in private institutions and they know Hindi and other languages. Why they are showing the partiality for the people in education field. People who studied in Tamil medium also not getting the right opportunity by the politicians. If a politician is interfering in education he should have the influence to give the opportunity for the people who suffered by his party.

It's high time for an urgent need for educational reform. There should be a strict check on the intervention of the politicians in the education governance. Above all, the education minister has to be highly educated scholar. Not these uneducated politicians.

rambabu wrote:

It's high time for an urgent need for educational reform. There should be a strict check on the intervention of the politicians in the education governance. Above all, the education minister has to be highly educated scholar. Not these uneducated politicians.

Yes sir. Well said. Highly educated young people should come to power.Here, why i am stressing about young people is,  because they have more vision towards the changes need to be made in the education system, as they practically came across the difficulties in the current education system. Also there should be a mentor who is an experienced person in educational field to guide them in case any suggestions needed for them in taking decisions. If this happens, a balanced system will arise in the education field.

I too advocate for youngsters as they are dynamic and energetic, And they are well aware of the current educational trends in the other parts of the world.

I too read this newsitem and one wonders whether we are progressing or regressing.This is precisely why we need educated leaders with at least minimum qualifications...Giving importance to caste and religion has made this country suffer for the past 50 odd years in every sphere..

Unless reservation on the basis of caste is not thrown aside, matters will only become worse reducing our country to a pathetic crowd of masses and not a nation!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We had a highly educated Prime Minister whom we voted out to bring in a less educated PM who in turn appointed a hardly educated Education Minister.Perhaps in a country where educated have failed to change their age old prejudices and are always pessimistic it is time to try out less or even uneducated leaders. What more damage can they do. There is no reservation on basis of caste in India it is on basis of birth.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.