Many many congratulations to Gulshanji on becoming Basilius.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Gulshan ji achieved this position way before. But he has been awarded his points now . 10k points awarded for reaching 20k posts. Congratulations Gulshan Ji 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, Sandhya Rani

My warmest congratulations to a person whose controbution is phenomenally awesome! He is a veritable dynamo, all the very best to you, Gulshanji!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Hearty congratulations Gulshan Sir..way to go.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

My sincere congratulations Gulshan Sir for your remarkable achievement.

Congrats Gulshan ji. Your dedication and involving in forums gives you the bonus. Congratulations for this week Leader. You are the inspiration for all of us. Continue the great work.

I thank all well wishers for congratulating me on exceeding 20,000 posts(Replies). This could not be without active participation by members like Ram baboo, Chinmoy, Sunil who engaged me in discussions on the forum. Let us keep the forum alive by lively discussion on relevant issues. I request that members should not write just that which is commonly agreed. Be frank and fearless to write what you believe sincerely even if nobody else supports your view.. This will make our forum more useful.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu, Sandhya Rani

A good advise from a veteran like you. You have shown us the way. We certainly stick to them.

Hearty Congratulations Gulshan, looking forward to more quality discussions and posts from you as always ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hearty congratulations!!!

Many warm congratulations to you Gulshan on yet another milestone!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.