Amazing benefits of sleep :)

Sleep well.. happy life

http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20459221,00.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Sleeping is highly important, without getting proper sleep people can get all sorts of ailments. A good night sleep is also essential for the body to restore and revive. I have seen and experienced that lack of sleep can also lead to blurred vision, headache and tiredness. A beauty sleep is a must.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Sleep recharges your spent energies. Hence, is indispensable Condition for recuperation of energy. We go to sleep fatigued and feel refreshed after we get up.

Interesting article. Sleeping is indeed beneficial, a just argument that the lazybones variety can now put up in their defense. LOL

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

But I have seen many people who sleep for only 4-6hrs and still function well without any problem. Wonder how they do it.

But I have seen many people who sleep for only 4-6hrs and still function well without any problem. Wonder how they do it.

And those are the ones who fall prey to death due to a sudden massive heart attack or brain stroke. Research has proved that irrespective of what you feel, it is healthy for you to sleep for a minimum of eight hours each day.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

And those are the ones who fall prey to death due to a sudden massive heart attack or brain stroke. Research has proved that irrespective of what you feel, it is healthy for you to sleep for a minimum of eight hours each day.

Yes, I too believe that our body needs a min of 8 hrs of sleep to revive and renew the cells and regain lost energy.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

It is an accepted fact that Minimum 8 hours sleep is essential for a healthy life. However in most cases, situations do not permit us to do so and we experience the consequences.

The sleep that's necessary is defined by the age. Children need more sleep, whereas old need less sleep.

Sleeping, surprising medicine for our tired body. Everyone must take proper sleep to make their body fit. 

The body , like a machine needs rest so that it's internal organs can function in an optimum level. And during sleep, the body regenerates the spent energies and recharge which make us refreshed.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.