Hello everyone here,

I am an old member of this site but was not using it from past 1 or more then 1 year. And there are so many changes I can see on this site. Please can you guys help me out and update me with details. As I can only see few old members here whom I know.. Many members are missing. :-(

a.s.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I too experienced the same problem when I was awayFromm this site for about 2months when Hudhud cyclone hit my place. I too observed many changes took place in the site in my absence. Then, I found the solution by keen observation of the site and got acclimatized with the site. And then there is always a provision to get clarified your doubts by sending a mail to the administrator. And our friendly moderators are always willing to extend their helping hand anytime. Avail them and I'm sure in no time you will be back on your tracks.

All the best.

Thank you said by: baby angel

Thank you for guiding me sir. I will ask the administrator about my confusions.

a.s.

It's better. There is separate forum for Queries. You can avail it.

Honestly even I was inactive since last 6 months.. and yes many changes have done. Still many features are missing with this new system. Hope everything will be all right soon.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I don't think any features are missing. All are there. But you have to explore a bit.

Some features may be missing but most of them are exactly as they were in the old format. Only the look has really changed. I suggest you spend a little time just exploring all the tabs and you will find everything you need. Still if you have any confusion, just use the Help option in forum.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Definitely. When came here after a long gap, I too felt as if some features were missing.But the moderators came to my rescue. Except  new look, I think nothing notable has changed

This is natural after you visit the site after a long time. When the format of site is changed, one must first travel through all the sections clicking various icons/ buttons that will sufficiently guide about all that is current. such problem you will face even when you visit a town after many years. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes, not all are missing but some of them are missing. Other thing is that some sections are not working perfectly either.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

This is natural after you visit the site after a long time. When the format of site is changed, one must first travel through all the sections clicking various icons/ buttons that will sufficiently guide about all that is current. such problem you will face even when you visit a town after many years. 

True. It's a good comparison. Like in a town, when you visit for the first  time, here too, you should get acclimatized with every nook and corner of the site. In no time, you get familiar what all is required is patience. We all were new at one time or other.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.