I am a new writer here. What you can advice me based on your experience at boddunan.com.

Thanks!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

First read articles. You will get some idea about writing as well. Reading comes before writing. Jot down any idea that strikes you. Note salient points whyen listening to day to day discussions. These will give input for writing.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Welcome Irshad. Read FAQ, where you can find your answers.

Basically writing is expressing your feelings about a certain subject matter. Once a subject is found we need to gather more information and write  about it. I personally feel that it is always better  to write on subjects that you can identify with and have some knowledge about, rather than write about an alien subject taking help from other sources. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Boddunan facilitates content writing and other forms of earning potential. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

The poster wanted guidelines for writing Articles for newbies about which I provided him already the link in my earlier thread.

rambabu wrote:

The poster wanted guidelines for writing Articles for newbies about which I provided him already the link in my earlier thread.

The post from Mohan is okay and is not deviating from the topic. Everyone has his or her own way of expressing their thoughts.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

NoKalyani Mohanhas not deviated from the topic . I said, the poster has been provided already the link in my earlier thread. Sorry, if I pained any.

rambabu wrote:

NoKalyani Mohanhas not deviated from the topic . I said, the poster has been provided already the link in my earlier thread. Sorry, if I pained any.

It is not a question of pain or no need to say sorry. Just that please let us not show any differences. Cheers!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It is not a question of pain or no need to say sorry. Just that please let us not show any differences. Cheers!

So kind of you for your Cheers. I thought I caused inconvenience unknowingly .

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.