Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Here too I agree with @mohan. In those days media was not like it is today. Definitely the culprit may have got the right punishment if it would have been the recent case.

It is not a good sign of a working legal system. How harsh it is that the person continuous to live such freely after committing such a horrendous act.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

It is not a good sign of a working legal system. How harsh it is that the person continuous to live such freely after committing such a horrendous act.

The culprits use the loopholes in the Criminal procedures. In this case the culprit is the ward boy. He raped her and destroyed all the evidence not leaving a single trace. This is how not only the concerned ward boy , but many such law breakers are roaming scot-free after committing such heinous crimes.

I don't understand one thing, then how this news people know he is the person.. Even if it sounds silly please respond as i am unable to get this onething. :-p

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I don't understand one thing, then how this news people know he is the person.. Even if it sounds silly please respond as i am unable to get this onething. :-p

epraneeth77 wrote:

Circumstantial evidence, Everybody knows  who is the perpetrator of the crime. But there is no proof to prove in the court of law.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
rambabu wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Circumstantial evidence, Everybody knows  who is the perpetrator of the crime. But there is no proof to prove in the court of law.

CCTV was not there at that time. There would have been enough proof if technology was there at that time. As Mohan said there were not much news channels like we have today which make a small news too a big news.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

CCTV was not there at that time. There would have been enough proof if technology was there at that time. As Mohan said there were not much news channels like we have today which make a small news too a big news.

With all the news channels and the latest technology, do you think all the criminal cases are solved ? There are several cases lying unresolved.

The fact is " The criminal is always  stay a step ahead of the Law."

That's true but still there would have been chances of evidences if there were CCTV in those days.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.