Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Even with flipcart, Amazon also pay for selling their products through your link.

Exactly. I had a friend who owned a  Shop in a centrally located Mall in Vizag. I was a member in Amazon at that time. I utilized this opportunity to sell my interior decoration products like Paintings through this mall for which I used to get commission from both my friend as well as  Amazon. After all this is the basic concept of marketing. For this one need not be always necessary to sell his product through a Blog.

Basically, you are talking about content writing and there are of course some site which helps you to write about it and earn money, or else, if Google sites allows javascript then you can paste affiliate codes on it, and there are some sites which provides you book, the new book to you and ask you to review without any thing return though you get the book for free, it is all yours choice and you could refer Google or any search machine for this, and gain experience on it as slowly, you could differentiate between good and very good sites. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

It's not about mere content writing. I sold decorative pieces for interior designing through Amazon. com. without using any of my blogs or websites. Marketing is all about selling your goods be it through affiliate marketing or through a Mall.

No, the thread is about affiliate marketing, not about marketing products, affiliate marketing is all about selling links through different web presence, it is in normal term sub dealers, in order to do affiliate marketing one could have website or blog that allow javascript or any content writing sites that allows it, marketing is different from affiliate marketing. With each lead one gets certain commission for selling products via some other web presence. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

I spoke about Marketing one's products through affiliate Marketing. Then I showed if you wabt to market your products affliate marketing is not the only way. In one of his response the poster himself agreed that he is marketing  his services and products through Amazon. com. We have to explore all the possibilities.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.