These days youngsters and adults alike like eating out at fast food joints because of the convenience, taste and variety it offers.Most food food items have been dismissed as junk but again opinion keep changing...As long as we take care and go for a healthy option among the fast food that is there, it may not be all junk that we are eating and feeding our children..Here is a list of some healthy options among the variety of fast food that is being offered ..

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/recipes/healthy-eating/on-the-go/healthy-fast-foods/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

True. One cannot dismiss all the foods  in the fast food joints are Junk. The list has given those foods which have 480 calories or fewer and are low in artery-clogging saturated fat.

These foods can be chosen when we are in a hurry and have quick bite without endangering our health.

Yes , I guess even the fast food joints are being cautious and introducing healthy options besides usual french fries and burgers .. In many of these joints one can always ask them to add on salad leaves and tomatoes to your burger which most people overlook or dont really care about..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Unless one has the ability to choose what type of food and what are the healthy ingredients in the food, he will end up eating  burgers with high amounts of saturated salt. In my place, I have seen many of the fast food joints force the eaters to eat stuff with high amounts of saturated fats. Because they dont stock these healthy foods. Additionally eaters blindly believe whatever the fast food waiter says.

All fast foods become unhealthy when eaten unchecked. How can  someone be forced to eat fast foods.

Of course no one can force people to eat what they do not want , and most fact food joints have some options and add ons and if one is conscious, the same burger can become healthier by adding some vegetables and salads .....

Clever restaurant owners and unsuspecting eaters think that these foods are rich in minerals and nutritive  ingredients.

Fast foods have high transfats which if taken in large numbers can cause health problems. No one eats them for minerals etc but for its taste and perceived prestige.

It is understood. Taste and color are the additives used which are chemicals by the makers of these fast foods. These additives cause  life threatening ailments.

The whole idea of this article is to make consumers aware that there are healthy options even among fast food items...Not all fast food is bad for you as long as you make the right choice or balance it out..

True. Even if I want to pick up healthy fast food I cannot get them even  from McDonalds or Pizza Hut  outlets of my city which is a cosmopolitan city. These outlets do not stock healthy fast foods. If this is the case in a cosmopolitan city like Vizag, I don't think  there is a chance for getting in smaller cities. I may get in Hyderabad in AP.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.