Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Working voluntarily is fine but working after being promised to be paid and that does not materialise then in such case one should repeatedly ask for the money.

shampasaid

Failure of A promised remuneration or payment is breach of trust. It is highly immoral.

In the question you have used the word 'action' and this can be interpreted in many ways. Action can be day to day work, professional work and even emotional act is also an action. Loving someone is also an action according to me. I would say that I love all my most dear ones selflessly and this is a fact but a little twist is there. I don't expect them to shower on me materialistic happiness but definitely I would feel happy and privileged if they too love me in return. I think love has to produce love  or else it causes some distance among people in every type of relationship.

shampasaid

It's the poster who used the word action.. Of course "Action " is a word that can be interpreted in many ways. But in the context of the thread, Action means any action. There is no harm if Action is interpreted as a DEED.

We do our professional work on result orinetation. we also expect adequate compensation for our work. There is no question of working without remuneration. But we perform charitable work without reward. rather we spend. also certain actions are for enjoyment and not monetary gains. You go on picnic, go to a pub or on pilgrimage. Here also you get nothing material but just satsisfy yourself.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes. There are people who act for their satisfaction that they have done something good for the society. Such charitable activities do not naturally expect any returns.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

In the question you have used the word 'action' and this can be interpreted in many ways. Action can be day to day work, professional work and even emotional act is also an action. Loving someone is also an action according to me. I would say that I love all my most dear ones selflessly and this is a fact but a little twist is there. I don't expect them to shower on me materialistic happiness but definitely I would feel happy and privileged if they too love me in return. I think love has to produce love  or else it causes some distance among people in every type of relationship.

There is always some expectation when you do something, either in kind, cash or emotion or at least a feeling satisfaction which spurs you on to do something more..Giving a helping hand to the needy is human and to a certain extent one's duty and if it is considered a big thing, it just goes to show how selfish the average citizen has become ! Emotions are mutual be it between parent and children, couple, siblings or friends ..So, there is expectation!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When money finds backstage and emotions and emphathy takes centre stage then these kind of acts are possible. But the idea of living with money is deeply rooted.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

When money finds backstage and emotions and emphathy takes centre stage then these kind of acts are possible. But the idea of living with money is deeply rooted.

I beg to differ with you.It all depends on one's inherent traits. Doing things in a different way, and treading a new path that was never used and Service before self were deeply rooted in my  nerves In this process Money and returns were never a point in my agenda.

There is always an expectation against an action either its cash or satisfaction, that depends on a person. If you feel satisfied with a particular deed or charity, you will go for it again. Sometimes you expect that satisfaction and sometime it comes of its own.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.