People who fail to achieve success more often not come up with a plethora of excuses like, " No time, Age "so on and so forth.

What's your excuse.?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have no excuses because I accept my ignorance happily and get away with all kind of guilty feeling or making any excuses whatsoever. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You are blessed. You have no excuses to offer for your failures. Rather the quality of admitting your ignorance. This trait  takes you to places.

Failure happens in life, but if we can accept the mistakes and learn a lesson from it, then there is no need for excuses. Every excuse is a self-consolation. Also it is a process of justifying our mistakes to convince others who are doubtful about our ability.

True Without accepting failures, coming up with excuses is an act of cowardice. Such people fear to face failures. Falling is not a crime. But not  getting up and resuming onward journey is a crime.

First of all how do you measure success? once you can do that successfully I guess one can also arrive at the reason for failure. I feel that there is no single definition for success , so it is impossible to generalise ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It's all about those who come up with excuses. There may be reasons for failure and the reasons for failure  can be seen for all. It's not generalization, But certain kind of people who refuse to work, but come up with lame excuses.

It is best to leave such people alone, so that they will conduct life the way they want ! However, there is no yardstick for measuring success or failure since both are not permanent ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The question of a yardstick doesn't arise in this case because an attempt is made to  refer those who refuse to get results without  even putting effort. But always come up with excuses. Success is measured with the scale of one;s success consistently. Of course nothing is permanent. Nadal the uncrowned king of clay court is replaced by Djokvic  today. Tomorrow some one may come up.

rambabu wrote:

You are blessed. You have no excuses to offer for your failures. Rather the quality of admitting your ignorance. This trait  takes you to places.

When we say excuses  me that we also required to give hundred reason behind our faliures. So it is better to accept it and start again,

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

When we say excuses  me that we also required to give hundred reason behind our faliures. So it is better to accept it and start again,

True.If one is serious in his attempt to succeed, there is no necessity of excuses. It's only who is not serious will come up with excuses.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.