When I completed my Studies and due to my parents i stayed at home without apply for job.

But people used to poke with their words asking are there any subject  which you have to complete. thats why you are not working. I dont know why they bother about others.

When I was not getting right match to get marry. They poke my parents and me saying why you still kept your daughter at home. Do any parents willingly keep their daughter home. no na. But why people speak all these stuff.

Ok after getting married now they start giviing suggestions to plan about children.

I don't understand people won't have any work or what. They keep on peeping into others life.

So friends tell me what we have to do to such people. 

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Such things are normal.  Many have no business other than to watch marriageable boys and girls and provike ther parents for early marriage. They would also make suggestions on other matters like suggesting doctor or medicines.  The best way is to give them a deaf ear. Don't give them any serious reply.  If you don't respond, they will be discouraged.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It's due the innate tendency of curiosity in humans. This trait is mostly prevalent  in women. But I don't say this ;peeping habit is restricted to women only. Get rid of such peeping Toms by brushing them aside, not in a rough manner but with a smile.

It is the nature of people to keep asking personal questions and it is just another way of showing concern about you. You need not take such things seriously, only speak firmly and politely and tell them that you do not like others asking such personal questions and you will tell about such things when you feel the time is right. Be firm and do not show your irritation!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

It is the nature of people to keep asking personal questions and it is just another way of showing concern about you. You need not take such things seriously, only speak firmly and politely and tell them that you do not like others asking such personal questions and you will tell about such things when you feel the time is right. Be firm and do not show your irritation!

I agree that being firm is the best solution for such unabated curiosity about others personal life ! It also shows how jobless many people are ! This is found equally among men and women , both of whom love gossiping if they had the opportunity !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think this is one job which is free to get and naturally very easy to get. Just give them a deaf ear and a very confident look, I am sure they will become hesitant and gradually stop poking their nose into someone else' life. 

shampasaid

An idle man's brain is a devil's work shop. A busy person never shows any interest in peeping into others affairs or activities. So, the real culprit is lack of activity. People derive a demonic pleasure out of this. For our own good keep them away such Peeping Toms.

There is another side also. If friends and relatives do not express such concerns then they are  considered to be indifferent, possessing superior attitude etc. So one is damned both ways giving and not giving advice.

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I agree that being firm is the best solution for such unabated curiosity about others personal life ! It also shows how jobless many people are ! This is found equally among men and women , both of whom love gossiping if they had the opportunity !

True Usha, when it comes to comes to poking noses into other peoples' lives, most indeed have no other work but their primary concern is only trying to know as much as possible about what others do! Firmness and sticking to your guns work to keep them n their place.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There are two kinds of people and intentions happen to differentiate them.One driven by positivity and another by negativity,clubbing both under interference or prying would be shortsighted. We benefit from sane and pragmatic guidance from our well-wishing seniors and elders.The harsh truth lies in the fact that youngsters these days are fiercely possessive about privacy and seek motives when there are none!!
chinmoymukherjee wrote:There are two kinds of people and intentions happen to differentiate them.One driven by positivity and another by negativity,clubbing both under interference or prying would be shortsighted. We benefit from sane and pragmatic guidance from our well-wishing seniors and elders.The harsh truth lies in the fact that youngsters these days are fiercely possessive about privacy and seek motives when there are none!!

Chinmoy, thas is a very valid point you have put forth...Many a times we end up doubting others and their good intentions in a bid to be independent and free thinking ! It is counter productive since you only end up losing people who really care about you.We need to develop a keen sense of being able to differentiate between what is well meant advise and what is spiteful and nosy interference !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.