Bed wetting, sleep walking are some of the sleep disorders in children. Parents should understand and rectify these Sleep disorders.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health-news/Sleep-disorders-in-children/articleshow/14494597.cms

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Of course it is a psychological disorder that has its base in the home atmosphere . There have been cases where bed-wetting continues even when the child grows into an adult when it is not looked into in the early years. Apnea is another very common problem with children but it normally gets corrected with breathing exercise, unless there is growth or the need for a surgery to correct the passage ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Generally, parents think bed wetting as a  child's attention drawing gimmick. Another disorder my younger brother had was, Sleep walking. While travelling, I used to  be quite alert  I had to keep a  watch on him all along. Of course sleep walking is no more now.

rambabu wrote:

Generally, parents think bed wetting as a  child's attention drawing gimmick. Another disorder my younger brother had was, Sleep walking. While travelling, I used to  be quite alert  I had to keep a  watch on him all along. Of course sleep walking is no more now.

Bed wetting is not less serious problem than sleep walking. Person having habit of sleep walking can be hurt them self. Some young also have bed wetting problem. You know Dara Singh, wrestler and actor had this problem. He admited it that I had problem of bed wetting because of drinking much more milk.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Bed wetting is not less serious problem than sleep walking. Person having habit of sleep walking can be hurt them self. Some young also have bed wetting problem. You know Dara Singh, wrestler and actor had this problem. He admited it that I had problem of bed wetting because of drinking much more milk.

It's a new thing you let me know about the Bed wetting problem in no less than the world famous wrestler Dara Singh. Whatever may be the reason bed wetting problem is also problem that should be taken care of in the childhood which  happens due to fear in the child.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.