The topic is locked.

I used to write in a website earlier where the external links are not allowed to use in your articles or thread. Here I Have seen many members using external links for referring something. So, I would like to know if I too can use external links in my thread or in articles?

Regards

Jeets

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

External links are allowed only in forum unless of course, they are not commercial in nature or an advertisement of some kind. No external links are allowed in articles.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I  have the same question== But now the answer is very clear.. Nice for very new member. Good day..

Yes, Link are allowed but note that they should be helpful or legal to use. Use may use signature for the purpose of providing some best and useful content not to spam here. This is great forum and biased by great people and author, so please make some good sound links here.

Thanks to @Jeets and @Kalyani Nandurkar both, one for asking this question and another for answering it so clearly. Every doubt is cleared by this thread. Thanks once again!

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Since the doubt has been cleared and the original poster of the thread has not bothered to check in again, the thread can now be locked.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.