I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Some of the contents written by the content editor Sudhir Joshi of Congress Darshan are true, like Jawaharlal Nehru's policy in Kashmir and questioning the Sonia Gandhi's authority are stark realities. But I too doubt the entire episode. It seems it's an attempt of Congress to stage a comeback.

The man who wrote these is suspended and the MP who was incharge of the magazine Sanjay Nirupam has apologised. Fact is the Congress has white washed history so much that to put the clock back will take many decades.( If at all it happens)

Thank you said by: rambabu

It's true. Congress distorted and mutilated the History to fulfill its sinister scheme of Vote banks.

May be Congress people started telling truth but the party is still not accepting the truth. After independence mostly the government was led by the Congress party and the history written in books was written according to the party rulers.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Congress is in it's own world dreaming wild dreams of coming back to power.. But the poor congress led by Sonia and Rahul should know that it's an exercise in futility.

It is certainly amazing how anti Congress writing could be permitted in a Congress publication. It is kike a BJP publication accepting writing that the party uses communalism to get votes. There is a catch somewhere. In two party system either parties keep coming to power on and off.

It is truly amazing that anti Congress write-up got published in their own publication. It's definitely a deliberate attempt because the editor must have approved it before the publication and it cannot be a one man show. The whole publication unit must have been aware of it and they kept mum. It shows their support to the whole attempt to malign the party image. How long the voice of dissent can be suppressed?  

shampasaid

Sudhir Josh, the editor of Congress Darshan was fired because he questioned the authority of Sonia

He did not question the authority of Sonia, he maligned her and other Congress leaders. As a paid editor he had to be fired. Anti Congress parties should garland him.

Have a look at the Link given by the Poster Sunil himself. Afterwards I too gave a detailed account about the Post.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.