Apple Cider Vinegar ( Seb Ka Sirka) is not a cure all. But successful remedy for Acne, Asthma Blood pressure etc.

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=Apple+Cider+Vinegar,+other+names&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=WhSJVryjK4SJuASsvqnABg#q=Apple+Cider+Vinegar%2C+In+Hindi

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It may be a good remedy but I doubt whether it is an essential part of Indian homes. It is only recently that we started hearing about this and so much hyped around it. And it is quite expensive too!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

In most of Indian house vinegar of cytric acid is used. I listen about it but never saw or use it. Pantjali is selling vinegar of Black berry (Jamun) Just I checked price of apple vinegar, it is 500 Rs. per liter. Not for common kitchen of India.

anil wrote:

In most of Indian house vinegar of cytric acid is used. I listen about it but never saw or use it. Pantjali is selling vinegar of Black berry (Jamun) Just I checked price of apple vinegar, it is 500 Rs. per liter. Not for common kitchen of India.

It's OK, Anil. You can always chose a way of your choice

There are numerous things which are extremely beneficial but it is also true that sometimes our pocket does not permit and sometimes we can easily avoid its inclusion. It may not make a great difference.

shampasaid

Earlier, in this discussion I made it clear that one has the choice to choose, that's convenient to the user. Or one can experiment and choose.

rambabu wrote:

Earlier, in this discussion I made it clear that one has the choice to choose, that's convenient to the user. Or one can experiment and choose.

Sir ji most of person want to choose best one, no one like choose inferrior one, but permission of pocket is limit.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Sir ji most of person want to choose best one, no one like choose inferrior one, but permission of pocket is limit.

If your pocket doesn't permit you, go for one that's suitable to you both economically and Utilitarian needs.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.