The topic is locked.

World's Longest Aircraft Revealed In New Pictures

World's Longest Aircraft Revealed In New Pictures

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/airlander-10-worlds-longest-aircraft-revealed-in-new-pictures-1289097

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This is amazing. This is a great innovation. 

that's wonderful its really a big one 

bhuyali saroj

yes, Its amazing, I wish I would have travel in this plain at least once in life time. I wanna see how inside it will be

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sarala wrote:

yes, Its amazing, I wish I would have travel in this plain at least once in life time. I wanna see how inside it will be

i wish that your this dream will be fulfilled in a very short time. and yeah i am also very curious to know how big is it from inside. 

bhuyali saroj

Thank you said by: sarala

The Airlander 10, is a Combo of a Plane, airship, helicopter. It is 92m long, around 15m longer than the biggest passenger Jets,. It was designed by the British firm Hybrid Air Vehicles. The firm says, it could be used for many functions like surveillance, communications,delivering aid even for passenger travel.

rambabu wrote:

The Airlander 10, is a Combo of a Plane, airship, helicopter. It is 92m long, around 15m longer than the biggest passenger Jets,. It was designed by the British firm Hybrid Air Vehicles. The firm says, it could be used for many functions like surveillance, communications,delivering aid even for passenger travel.

It's a huge plane..wonder how many passengers it would be able to carry... Also I assume it would consume excess amount of fuel..
Bajirao wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It's a huge plane..wonder how many passengers it would be able to carry... Also I assume it would consume excess amount of fuel..
It goes without saying. A huge Jet with a plethora of Utilities is bound to consume excess fuel. Considering the advantages, consumption of excess fuel is nothing.

We must rmember air ships wre rendered obselete  as the gas filled balloons were a disaster. The principle of this plane is the same and I envisage limited use for it. Let me see if I Iam proved wrong.

MG Singh wrote:.

We must rmember air ships wre rendered obselete  as the gas filled balloons were a disaster. The principle of this plane is the same and I envisage limited use for it. Let me see if I Iam proved wrong.

Being an ex Air force man, you can say better. What all we said is based on the link article provided by the Thread poster.

Thank you said by: MG Singh

now a day everyone wants to make his/her name in the fame of great personality so in that race everyone is doing something big so that they can get fame 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.