Most of us have come across major calamities -- loss of valuables in a flood, sudden death of the bread winner or loss of job, for some reason or the other.  Be that as that may be, the question is: how can be really get over major calamities?

Apart from saving enough for the rainy day, or trying to be as spiritual as possible, are there some other ways of coping with such calamities?  Do the members of a particular society chip in with some sort of financial help in these matters?  What is the experience of members in this regard?  And what ideas or suggestions or strategies can we give to anyone caught up in such calamities?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Only one way to get over all type of clamities that is face these with calm and patience. Noting is permanent. After every night there is shining morning.

I had experienced HUdHud,2 years ago. I'm alive.There are no established procedures or ways for Facing the natural calamities. One should be alert and move to a safer places.

Nowadays everyone should take health and life insurance to the extent affordable. It is a sure safeguard against many uncertainties in life.  

Yes. Jeevan Aksay 6 is the most ideal LIC Policy presently. One time payment with multiple benefits. I took one recently.

what are the salient features and premium amounts?

As I said earlier, I just took the policy. Awaiting for all the details pertaining to Jeevan Akshay-6

Calmness during calamity is essence.  For most of possible calamities,  you can take insurance policies. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes Sir. Earlier I took several Beema (Insurance) Policies. They were expired after my voluntary Retirement. Now recently I applied for Jeevan Akshay-6

actually we all know that we cannot face natural calamities because it will a stupid thing to do in this world, the only thing which i think which we should do is that we should be calm and use our brain to safe ourselves instead of thinking to protect our luxuries things.

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.