Sorry to see    is spamming the forums and there is no one to take care! At this rate this site will be a paradise for spammers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I don't understand...Sunil, you may have left your position as a moderator but Kalyani and Gulshan are around so why can't they stop the fellow snd delete all the spam posts ?

Also since I see a few articles published today , I am presuming that Maverick has logged in and knows what is going on here.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes. I have seen Maverick in the  morning. After that power was off for some time. When the power resumed at about 12 noon, When I logged in, I had seen these Spam postings from top to bottom. I informed Maverick about the situation through FB.

@Usha, I have added user poezhang to blocked accounts but I doubt if it will work because recently while blocking another spammer, I found out that even if we ban someone, it does not work as the spammer was back again the next day. This is something that needs to be sorted out by Maverick, we can not anything any more.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

So I had no option but to resign. Why should I waste my time when the spammers were outweighing me. Please close the thread. 

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

@Usha, I have added user poezhang to blocked accounts but I doubt if it will work because recently while blocking another spammer, I found out that even if we ban someone, it does not work as the spammer was back again the next day. This is something that needs to be sorted out by Maverick, we can not anything any more.

It looks as if quantity works here now and not quality. If things continue this way for some more time, even the steady members will lose interest since interaction becomes very limited and boring, which it already is..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Change the topics.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Kalyani, I had blocked that user and removed all his posts. Pease block such users from backend.

@suni, thanks for bringing it to our notice.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Kalyani, I had blocked that user and removed all his posts. Pease block such users from backend.

Maverick, Thanks for replying! I blocked the user from backend and it does not work. I found this out when I recently tried to ban Babu saroj for two weeks. Sunil too had banned him before me, but he was back the very next day. So in all probability there is some problem at the backend. Please look at it if you have time.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Maverick, Thanks for replying! I blocked the user from backend and it does not work. I found this out when I recently tried to ban Babu saroj for two weeks. Sunil too had banned him before me, but he was back the very next day. So in all probability there is some problem at the backend. Please look at it if you have time.

Sent you instructions through email.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

@Kalyani- I would like to see how you use this power and how you change the tricks spammers have up their sleeves! All the bestplus1.png 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.