The topic is locked.

Actually from couple of days, I am not feeling sleepy does it is Insomnia and if it is then what is the best way to get rid of this.

sdfafa

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Eating a ripe banana and a glass of warm milk helps to sleep. Also do not eat spicy and oily foods for dinner.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Deleted permanently

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Deleted permanently

Sorry sir i didn't get 

sdfafa

It  is annoying to see that the scamster has invaded all threads ..

It is better to go deep into the reason as to why you are not able to sleep,any change in your routine or food habit etc...Some people find it difficult  to fall asleep at night if they have a nap during the day time. So, there is bound to be a reason for your insomnia and you have to identify it..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

It  is annoying to see that the scamster has invaded all threads ..

It is better to go deep into the reason as to why you are not able to sleep,any change in your routine or food habit etc...Some people find it difficult  to fall asleep at night if they have a nap during the day time. So, there is bound to be a reason for your insomnia and you have to identify it..

I also have this problem when I have a nap during day I have not sound sleep at night. I have also one more problem I want to sleep at morning after breakfast.

There are acupressure points in our feet which can really help. Please check this video on YouTube, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1w5h0GGPpE 

It's just a 3-4 minutes video, but the guy is thorough. I've tried this for my son too, I think it's quite effective. Also, getting up early in the morning and trying to sleep early will help a lot. This would take about 3-4 days, you might find yourself tired in the morning initially, but eventually, the early night's relaxing sleep would help you a lot.

Regards,

Anusha

~ anusha

I am trying to do yoga also but it is not helping me at all. I am really worried about my health, i went to a doctor he provided me a syrup and told me to run. And also recommended me to eat green vegetables.

sdfafa

Anusha Jain wrote:

There are acupressure points in our feet which can really help. Please check this video on YouTube, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1w5h0GGPpE 

It's just a 3-4 minutes video, but the guy is thorough. I've tried this for my son too, I think it's quite effective. Also, getting up early in the morning and trying to sleep early will help a lot. This would take about 3-4 days, you might find yourself tired in the morning initially, but eventually, the early night's relaxing sleep would help you a lot.

Regards,

Anusha

Thanks for sharing it, it is very easy.

Babu saroj wrote:

I am trying to do yoga also but it is not helping me at all. I am really worried about my health, i went to a doctor he provided me a syrup and told me to run. And also recommended me to eat green vegetables.

There are specific Yoga Postures which work for Insomnia effectively.like Cat Pose ( Maarjala Asana) etc. Unless you say what kind of Yoga you are performing, it's difficult to say why Yoga is not helping you.

chant gods name till u fall asleep. It helps to reduce the mental tension, and your mind is only concentrated towards the gods name..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.