A Child's brain is more receptive to learning during the first five years This is the most important point to be remembered by the Parents and utilize the precious period of 'First Five Years' of your child in shaping them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/safari-kid/the-first-5-years-of-your-childs-life-can-shape-their-destiny/?utm_hp_ref=in-homepage

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In fact it is now proved that learning begins while in the womb and children learn almost the moment they are born. It begins with their immediate basic needs and then on to other things ..In fact according to child psychologists most of the chilld's major learning and personality building process ( 80% ) is over by the time they are 8 years old and whatever happens later is what they absorb from experience and their own immediate surroundings and society.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is true, the more you expose your child to various experiences at this early age, makes the child more receptive to learning later on. Especially reading should be introduced at this age.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think the parents should be very careful in this period of a child and should try to teach them only good things which can be remembered by the child for the long time of his/her life. 

sdfafa

Your Baby is a human being , capable of independent thought, but in the first Five years of his or her existence, the responsibility  to shape that capacity lies in the hands of the Parents.

By the age of Five, 90% of the brain's capacity has already developed.

My son is four and a half, and I can advocate for this post whole-heartedly. Kids at this age have immense absorption capabilities. An important thing is, we should never scold them, or discourage them in any way for asking questions. Their questions should be answered correctly, informatively, and in a way which makes their learning interesting and shows our enthusiasm. The more intelligent a child is, the more will be the hunger for knowledge, s/he will be extremely curious, and we have to handle this curiosity positively.

~ anusha

Brain is most plastic or flexible during the first five years of life a child.. Hence, the more you exercise different areas of the Brain in the early years of development, the more chances for the child to strengthen its learning abilities.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

That is true, the more you expose your child to various experiences at this early age, makes the child more receptive to learning later on. Especially reading should be introduced at this age.

Yes Kalyani reading and values and skills need to be introduced early by the age of one or as soon as they are able to understand and emulate. I have seen babies as young as 7-8 months old concentrating on other older children's actions and mimicking them.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.