If you want to bring a touch of Tanginess to the food, add Ginger. Ginger has the potential to fight  natural inflammation ,.Its anti - ageing. It can manage Diabetes. for more health benefits of Ginger

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-22106/why-you-should-have-ginger-every-day.html

Why You Should Have Ginger Every Day Hero Image

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes right.. Ginger has great health benefits. Simply adding few pieces of ginger in everyday diet keeps us away from many ailments. 

This articles shows importance of ginger in healing pretty much most of the diseases. 

Yes right.. Ginger has great health benefits. Simply adding few pieces of ginger in everyday diet keeps us away from many ailments. 

This articles shows importance of ginger in healing pretty much most of the diseases. 

Treats effectively anemia . Prevents Alzheimer's disease.

Winter is season of ginger. Ginger in all vegetable and it teablush.png

Ginger  contains, high levels of Vitamin C, Magnesium and other Minerals.  Peppermint and Honey can be added to the Tea made with Ginger. It relieves Nausea, and  strengthens immunity .

I have seen consumption and awareness about the benefits of Ginger is more prevalant in Asian countries, most of the Western countries are not aware about it.

I had been to the United States couple of years back, one of my American friend had cold and cough , I told him to take ginger tea, he was like what is ginger? I am not aware about it. Only thing I know is 'Ginger Ale' which is a soft drink. I was surprised to see that people are not familiar at all about ginger.  

Ginger is not tangy in taste , but sharp ..I would think that it is extensively used by almost all Indian households since it adds flavor to food besides being healthy.. one can use it in any number of ways, add it to tea, juice, salads, curries,sweets, cakes, pickles, jams..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Bajirao wrote:

I have seen consumption and awareness about the benefits of Ginger is more prevalant in Asian countries, most of the Western countries are not aware about it.

I had been to the United States couple of years back, one of my American friend had cold and cough , I told him to take ginger tea, he was like what is ginger? I am not aware about it. Only thing I know is 'Ginger Ale' which is a soft drink. I was surprised to see that people are not familiar at all about ginger.

Yes.  Not only Health benefits of Ginger, many things which are easily available in the Kitchen cabinet like Cinnamon, Turmeric, garlic  have a plethora of health benefits.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.