"Children need love especially when  they do not deserve it"

I hand over this quote written on a small piece of paper to my teachers along with the joining letter that I give them when they join us. This is also given to our parents as a part of our introductory session. 

It has been there for years for me on my workplace. This one has a lot of positive effect on me as an educator and as a parent. Whenever, faced with a challenging child in our school over the years, I go back to this quotation and come back with clarity that this child only needs love to be cured and it has worked so far..

feel free to pour your views

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

please help me with this. Submitting once, i have got two copies. Is it a technical problem or am I doing it wrong. somebody help me

You need to wait because it takes time and in case it does not go through. You can refresh the page and make sure it is not been published before pressing the button twice on a row

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
Arunima Singh wrote:

please help me with this. Submitting once, i have got two copies. Is it a technical problem or am I doing it wrong. somebody help me

Its not a technical problem. Had it been a Technical problem, all members would have faced this problem . The mistake lies with you. Please check it.

rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Its not a technical problem. Had it been a Technical problem, all members would have faced this problem . The mistake lies with you. Please check it.

The mistake lies with you.???? There was no need to answer in such a manner when Usha has already given a more satisfactory and relevant answer! Stick to the topic please. No need to pounce on every opportunity for posting pointless replies.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I loved the quote and it's worth  following because then only many innocent lives can be transformed for the better.

shampasaid

I truly believe in it. Seeing it everyday and consciously trying to follow it as mother and teacher has definitely transformed me into a better person.   

This is not exactly connected to this but I am reminded of something Raj Kapoor is suppose to have said about his film 'Mera Naam Joker' which was a flop  when it was released. Asked which was his favorite film, he answered saying that parents love all their children equally but the one that is exceptionally naughty, trying or a failure is loved a little more. Similarly, I love all my films but the ones that did not succeed have become dearer to me like for example Mera Naam Joker ..I feel it is a very insightful response !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Infact many times we see the behavior and fail to acknowledge the hidden message that the wrong behavior sends or tries to convey. The wrong behavior in children many a times is a manifestation of the inner demand of love, attention and respect. When I say attention I categorically refer to  positive attention. 

Arunima Singh wrote:

Infact many times we see the behavior and fail to acknowledge the hidden message that the wrong behavior sends or tries to convey. The wrong behavior in children many a times is a manifestation of the inner demand of love, attention and respect. When I say attention I categorically refer to  positive attention. 

Truly said. Every positive and negative behavior of a child is mainly to seek attention and love from the parents. Many times we have seen child misbehaving in front of the relatives or strangers, which makes the parents feel awkward, but it is necessary to understand the reason for his behavior. This behavior is nothing but merely seek of attention for love. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.