We all persuade higher education. But does it assist in getting you a better job?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It depends. If you want to work in an ad  agency, you should be creative and will be able to produce what the ad agency requires .. . Simple graduation sans Specialization in some field or other  it is difficult to get a Job.

Getting a job is a result of n number of things and definitely your qualification comes on top list. It also depends on the kind of job you are looking for

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Getting a job is a result of n number of things and definitely your qualification comes on top list. It also depends on the kind of job you are looking for

Exceptions are there and will be there

Graduation is the bare minimum qualification you can have now and the more education you have, the better your chances at having a good career prospect..Education is never wasted ever!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes I believe in having in having  an additional qualification. This definitely helps.

Education at any level, just prepares you for a job, i dont think any education can guarantee a job. Also I personally feel, one needs to stand up for themselves apart from just what is there in your resume. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

But it's totally depend on your qualification, what is your education? because Graduate studies in many fields but in this What is your field, Yes, you will get petty jobs. if you are did your graduation Science or Commerce so many fields available for you getting jobs. you can search it. 

Divya wrote:

Education at any level, just prepares you for a job, i dont think any education can guarantee a job. Also I personally feel, one needs to stand up for themselves apart from just what is there in your resume. 

In my case there was no resume. Only my work was shown to the Chief Personnel Manager of Vizag Steel plant, a Public Limited organization in my place.  I was just a Science degree holder.Of course, being a natural artist, I learned everything on my Own. We all know how a Public Limited organization insists on qualifications. Seeing my art works the Steel plant authorities waived off the rules and gave ma Job in the PR department of Vizag Steel plant as a Visualizer. Degree or no degree the organization was pleased and offered me a job. hence, I am of the opinion having specialization in any branch will help in getting a Job.

Generally, simple graduation degree can never open a grand career but there can be some exceptions.

shampasaid

All employees look for the best qualified candidates when they are hiring someone for a specific job of importance. So, the better equipped one is the better chance of landing the job. These days you can see post graduates applying for a second grade clerical post which was earlier being given to those who had completed their pre university . . It is all a matter of demand and supply.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.