'Self-motivation is the key to success', I would like everyone to share their views regarding this.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I agree. If one wants success,he should not wait and look towards others to come and motivate him. The person should motivate himself. In this process, the person may have to face a few upsets. They should be brushed aside and start his journey again from the beginning.

Remember you should be your own Role Model.

There are several factors that are needed to successfully finish whatever it is you have started or intend to achieve , starting with self motivation. I have seen many who leave things half way instead of finishing what they start. So, you shd also develop the habit of setting goals, being consistent and persevering to achieve anything.  I feel quality is something that you can recognize when the job is well finished. It could be a well qualified doctor or beautifully swept street that attracts your attention early in the morning because the sweeper has done such a fantastic job although it might be messed up in a couple of hours..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Self  motivation is good thing but it depends on person All person are not self motivated. person have ability to success but they want some motivation from other, or we can say that guidance for others. These may be parents or teacher.

I completely believe in self motivation. Its important that one has the motivation and confidence in ones self to achieve a target. Motivation from others is also important but i feel its only for support. The main interest and motivation to do something has to come from within only then it will be a true success. When u get motivation from others its like leading the horse to water and to make it drink it we need the self motivation

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Self motivation is a must ingredient to succeed. All the external factors go futile if you do not have your inner fuel to carry on. Self motivation is that inner fuel to go on with faith and trust, gear up when you have a bump and restore yourself after a breakdown

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I feel self motivation is required when a person knows what to do. Many children are forced by parents to perform in their studies, co cirricular activities,etc. Only when someone pushes a person, so their true self is initiated

Example-MS Dhoni was a football player who was then recogonised as a potential to be a cricket player who then became a ticketing executive and then a wicket keeper and then a batsman- I am sure in this scenario self motivation comes only when he would remain at one place of talent

Swetha Shenoy

If you want a conscious human being so first identify yourself, it's self mastery because always do good work so we can be inspired from our self  you must work on your self and if you are not satisfied with your work so always keep in mind as you inverts effort and time in your work and on you so this is a great ability of you and if you are think for any work, how i do it, why i do it, it's so hard So remember your old job Which you have hard work, That will get you Self-motivation and you can easily do all the work.

Swetha Shenoy wrote:

I feel self motivation is required when a person knows what to do. Many children are forced by parents to perform in their studies, co cirricular activities,etc. Only when someone pushes a person, so their true self is initiated

Example-MS Dhoni was a football player who was then recogonised as a potential to be a cricket player who then became a ticketing executive and then a wicket keeper and then a batsman- I am sure in this scenario self motivation comes only when he would remain at one place of talent

I will vary a little with your view here ( I hope I get it right, if i have failed to interpret it correctly, Please pardon)

There is a difference between push and nurture when it comes to parents. Nurturing is giving you that extra support to flourish and reach your inner potential while push can be negative. Nurturing motivates your inner sense of responsibility which is a key to set your self goals and self motivation. Pushing might kill your inner sense and just make you trained externally to achieve what has been decided for you. You might seem to be successful financially or security wise but definitely lack that inner sense of happiness and accomplishment.

As far as MS Dhoni case is concerned, he stayed self motivated to be a cricketer through thick and thinsof life. His potential was recognized and nurtured by his school coach and that was destined turning point of his life. But his self motivation kept him going.. We all get those God sent signal and angels on our way, but our self motivation keeps us going.

In the early years a child needs encouragement form parents and teachers to get motivated , self motivation comes in the later stages of life . It could be because of the right training in early childhood or quite the opposite where a person has no support system and has to fend for himself or herself in which case , some overcome all odds and rise up to meet a challenge.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

In the early years a child needs encouragement form parents and teachers to get motivated , self motivation comes in the later stages of life . It could be because of the right training in early childhood or quite the opposite where a person has no support system and has to fend for himself or herself in which case , some overcome all odds and rise up to meet a challenge.

Encouragement is a way of nurturing and not push. Self motivation comes at later stage when consciousness comes to existence and that is around age of 14. Before that consciousness is still in budding stage and needs nurture from environment to unfold beautifully later.

The other scenario comes under the struggle for existence. Harsh realities teach you to survive and face the challenge. Any life on earth can fight against adversity to ensure the survival. Self motivation in such unprivileged and unfortunate children will  also come at 14. once consciousness takes over. Before that it is the reflex action or animal instinct which all living organisms are born with - to fight and survive. More planned self goal and self motivation comes later. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.