Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Forums are the Platforms mainly intended to exchange views. In this process, differences do arise. Its but natural. The basic thing to note is to maintain the sanctity of the Forums.

Anger brings negativity but it is as natural as any other human emotions. We just have to overcome the challenges to channelize it for better results, for us to do our best

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Bottling up any feeling is bad for our mind. It is bound to explode causing far more damage than while letting off steam and showing your anger once in a while. But when a person is  perpetually angry it becomes difficult for others around him or her. My own principal is one such person who has some  personal issues all of which turn into anger against the staff at the slightest of reason.However, all of us understand , although we too have our own issues to deal with. I have noticed that with freedom of expression , now people are far more angry many times  without much provocation because they feel free to express themselves. We get to see the public chase  a petty thief and beat him near to death rather than take their anger out on corrupt leaders which they never do because they realise they can get some benefit out of them .It is a very selfish and self centered society we are turning into..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Bottling up any feeling is bad for our mind. It is bound to explode causing far more damage than while letting off steam and showing your anger once in a while. But when a person is  perpetually angry it becomes difficult for others around him or her. My own principal is one such person who has some  personal issues all of which turn into anger against the staff at the slightest of reason.However, all of us understand , although we too have our own issues to deal with. I have noticed that with freedom of expression , now people are far more angry many times  without much provocation because they feel free to express themselves. We get to see the public chase  a petty thief and beat him near to death rather than take their anger out on corrupt leaders which they never do because they realise they can get some benefit out of them .It is a very selfish and self centered society we are turning into..

Politicians are only for them self and for their nears. In UP 60 members of Mulayam Singh enjoying on different posts. It is also not right that common peoples never show anger for corrupt politicians because they realise they can get some benefit from them. People know that politicians are too much powerful than them so it is not in their benefit to protest them on road.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Politicians are only for them self and for their nears. In UP 60 members of Mulayam Singh enjoying on different posts. It is also not right that common peoples never show anger for corrupt politicians because they realise they can get some benefit from them. People know that politicians are too much powerful than them so it is not in their benefit to protest them on road.

Use that anger in your democratic rights- Do not vote for them. Also channelize the power of social media to spread awareness against them. That is our part that we can do. But with our country, our choice for leaders are limited and we have to chose a less infected one over rotten one.

I came across two terms while going through a book - "angry feelings" and "angry acts". To feel angry is humane and to control the angry acts is what anger management is all about.

Arunima Singh wrote:

I came across two terms while going through a book - "angry feelings" and "angry acts". To feel angry is humane and to control the angry acts is what anger management is all about.

That's exactly what Deepak Chopra had told in one of the lectures that he had given at TAPMI at Manipal that I attended with my daughter. He explained it beautifully saying that being silent and swallowing your anger and negative feelings is very harmful . Instead go to a room and vent out all your feelings verbally  until you have cleansed yourself of all anger . This is why communication is very important for a person at all levels.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is important to vent out anger in a way that is not destructive. My husband finds work out a good option to vent it out. For me cleaning and ironing does wonder to come back to normal. I even try brisk walk and jogging. Only when you're composed and back to normal, you should communicate and resolve the difference

Arunima Singh wrote:

It is important to vent out anger in a way that is not destructive. My husband finds work out a good option to vent it out. For me cleaning and ironing does wonder to come back to normal. I even try brisk walk and jogging. Only when you're composed and back to normal, you should communicate and resolve the difference

The best thing would be to move away from the spot and think of some moments or incidents which made one happy. I for one go out and watch the Children playing Cricket on the streets opposite my flat

Arunima Singh wrote:

I too go for a long walk when I am angry or stressed and it is the best stress buster ever . By the time you are back, you would have forgotten about the issue and calmed down ! 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.