Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I go for Painting The painting will be painted with Yellows and Reds, symbolic of ANGER.

I guess you need to now give anger management classes painting , yellow ,red and orange or whatever...that would be the limit !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I never gave a thought of becoming Anger Management Guru.

Whenever I'm stressed or angry, I prefer to play rigorous sports like basketball, football.

Helps me get the anger out in a more constructive way.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

One  should remember that Anger is an inferno that burns every thing around it including you.

I do yoga, whenever I am angry.

rambabu wrote:

One  should remember that Anger is an inferno that burns every thing around it including you.

I do yoga, whenever I am angry.

Painting or yoga???? Be sure of yourself first, before posting! Or is it that your preference change with every other members' posts???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Not like that. Whenever i am angry, i prefer to adopt different ways to cam my angry mood.

You can’t always control the situation you’re in or how it makes you feel, but you can control how you express your anger. And you can express your anger without being verbally or physically abusive. Even if someone is pushing your buttons, you always have a choice about how to respond.

Rabish Kumar wrote:

You can’t always control the situation you’re in or how it makes you feel, but you can control how you express your anger. And you can express your anger without being verbally or physically abusive. Even if someone is pushing your buttons, you always have a choice about how to respond.

It comes down to ones own personality and mental make up as to how you would react . I have seen some remaining extremely cool even when they have been driven to extremes and some losing  their temper at the slightest provocation

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu

So true, on top of 'Emotional Quotient' is 'Spiritual Quotient', SQ is the mother of all Q's that is Intelligent Quotient(IQ) and Emotional Quotient(EQ). One who nurtures SQ, as a byproducts IQ and EQ are automatically developed. SQ is the highest form of wisdom one can have. Like you mentioned things like Meditation are key in developing SQ.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.