Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Naturally. I had been writing for my clients. My client will lay down the conditions and I have to follow them.

After a lot of research for hours, this is what I have found out. Writing for 2 or 3 niches can make you an expert for your niche and this can give you a benefit of negotiating rates with clients. If you have your own website than highly paid clients can find you. Being an expert means being the best among your niche writers. 

I get Money for article Writing on the subject, Antiques. I get reasonably good amount. I leave the payment part to my clients. Because, they are my very old clients.

rambabu wrote:

I get Money for article Writing on the subject, Antiques. I get reasonably good amount. I leave the payment part to my clients. Because, they are my very old clients.

I wonder who these clients are and whether such a claim is true at all going  by the quality of your posts ..I thought your only job was to be here 24/7 and keep on posting like mad whether they make sense or not and bore the rest of us

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You are mistaken. My clients are located in my place VIZAG.. They are a local Ad agencies. If I am here 24 hours, is it my Mistake ?

rambabu wrote:

You are mistaken. My clients are located in my place VIZAG.. They are a local Ad agencies. If I am here 24 hours, is it my Mistake ?

No it is our misfortune since you have successfully driven away most of the quality members

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Please yourself.

epraneeth77 wrote:

Everbody have their own niche, like some may be following Politics closely and analyzing while other may be involved more in Stock trading. Each individual has his own interest which becomes a niche in due course of time due to their knowledge and experience gained.

I believe selecting a particular niche is important and at the same time it is imperative that each individual by default will be acquiring niche over course of time.

However if we are thinking to particularly focus, then niche is important to have and random writing is also preferable but as a proverb says "Dig deeper than digging wider" holds true and hence having a niche is crucial in life, not just in writing.

If we focus back to right when we started writing articles we had no such preferences which meant you could write about most topics. I was so raw when I started writing that I needed  help to format the articles since I began writing for a UK site where they were very strict about grammar,structure and paragraphs, sub titles etc etc Many members helped me by correcting my article and I feel so thankful to them and one of them advised me never to get stuck in a groove but try and write on those topics that one knows little about . This gives  us an opportunity to learn about other subjects . Afterall article writing too is a process of learning ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.