I have been thinking about this new and interesting idea that I wanted to share with all of you. I would like to know how much creative everyone is. I would like everyone to write a funny and interesting conversation between two persons in total 10 dialogues. You can pick the names of the two person as per your choice and this is an interesting idea I have come up with. We have to create a funny and amusing conversation in 10 dialogues maximum. I hope you like this idea of mine. Let's unleash our creativeness.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

A  Good suggestion. Such ideas enliven the Forums. Go on. let me know all the details, rules and regulations

@Rambabu,

About which details, rules and regulations? 

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

@Rambabu,

confused.pngsmile.png there you go, unleashing of creativity here ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

For this topic that I have started, there are no rules and regulations or any details. You can write the conversation of the two person in our own words and creativeness.

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

For this topic that I have started, there are no rules and regulations or any details. You can write the conversation of the two person in our own words and creativeness.

Agreed. Will this start from today ? or you will announce the starting day ?

@Rambabu,

There is no deadline or starting date for this topic and this is not a contest. I am just trying to bring something new to the forum that I think might be interesting. If you don't like this topic, then say it that you don't like this idea. It is simple. I was trying to be innovative and creative here. If such ideas are not welcome or allowed here then, I can start some other topic in future. Thank you.

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

@Rambabu,

There is no deadline or starting date for this topic and this is not a contest. I am just trying to bring something new to the forum that I think might be interesting. If you don't like this topic, then say it that you don't like this idea. It is simple. I was trying to be innovative and creative here. If such ideas are not welcome or allowed here then, I can start some other topic in future. Thank you.

I definitely liked this idea. Good to know that you are attempting to unleash the creativity in the members.

usha manohar wrote:
Vishakha Purohit wrote:

@Rambabu,

confused.pngsmile.png there you go, unleashing of creativity here ...

Why not  i was asking the thread starter all about the details pertaining to the post.

I like to read conversation. Plz start it.

I would appreciate everyone's participation in this topic and I will post my creative and funny conversation tomorrow.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.