What are the ways to make new friends according to you? How do you make new friends?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

here are many ways to make friends..I believe the most easiest way is to nicely introduce yourself to a new person in the group. Also try to understand what the opposite person interested in and talk about those topics..

Having the  right friends is the key to having well being, more possibilities and more success. For this you have to determine the type of friends you want. Go where it is easy to meet new people, Find a local community, Find commonality with people, show your vulnerability side early on, reach out to people regularly and make connections between the people you know.

In our daily life we meet with many persons. If we meet frequently that some relations developed among us. These relation may be changed in friendship.

anil wrote:

In our daily life we meet with many persons. If we meet frequently that some relations developed among us. These relation may be changed in friendship

I agree. While going for my morning walk, generally I see morning walkers like me. After some days, we talk with each other and become Friends..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.