Learning a new skill opens one's mind in different ways of thinking.

So how about this for a new year plan to introduce yourself to a new art or Science

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

see new skills are always good to be getting educated, but if it really pays us enough.

sdfafa

Learning a new skill is like adding a new qualification. Its what our PM was insisting.in one his schemes 'Skill India'.

PM''s "Skill India" campaign targets at the economic growth and development of the country. Learning a new skill, getting trained and then getting recruited in a structured job will benefit the youths and the development of the country.

On a personal level, I feel that learning a new skill is good. It can be beneficial for both personal and professional growth. Learning a new skill at professional level helps to build up your resume and get professional benefits. It also keeps you updated to the current requirement.

Learning a new language, musical instrument,photography, baking etc.. can help you add up to personal skills. It opens up new avenues, makes you constructively engaged, breaks the monotony of life and rejuvenates it

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

PM''s "Skill India" campaign targets at the economic growth and development of the country. Learning a new skill, getting trained and then getting recruited in a structured job will benefit the youths and the development of the country.

On a personal level, I feel that learning a new skill is good. It can be beneficial for both personal and professional growth. Learning a new skill at professional level helps to build up your resume and get professional benefits. It also keeps you updated to the current requirement.

Learning a new language, musical instrument,photography, baking etc.. can help you add up to personal skills. It opens up new avenues, makes you constructively engaged, breaks the monotony of life and rejuvenates it

Exactly. A nation where its Citizens are skilled in different disciplines alone can make the nation developed. Similarly, learning a new language gives an edge over others who are not having skills..

Learning new skills is always beneficial to us as it adds a new asset into our life and cv resume also. It is always helpful for us.

A skilled person always commands respect in the Society. But to acquire a skill, one has to do lot of Industry. But one has to acquire  a skill  with dedication and commitment without any hurry. Only then, one becomes a Master.

Knowledge of any thing pay us in our life. It is not necessary that we learn only to do some job some time we must be learn for our satisfication.

anil wrote:

Knowledge of any thing pay us in our life. It is not necessary that we learn only to do some job some time we must be learn for our satisfication.

Yes Anill, I agree with you. That's why wise people say entire life is a process of learning. The more you learn, the more you are respected.

I agree with you on this point too.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Yes Anill, I agree with you. That's why wise people say entire life is a process of learning. The more you learn, the more you are respected.

I am interested is learning some more Indian language so I can enjoy reading of more books. I am also Interested in learning history of ancient India. before few week ago I read book about Kashwa Rajput,. History of these Rajput clan from 11 century when they arrived in this area. Royal family of Jaipur is Kashwa Rajput.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.